Kill whitey

SouthernN'Proud said:
That sounds like hate speech.

OMG! I've offended myself! Now I must find some way to off myself with PC items...lest I offend the depressed, suicidal, or anti-gun crowd...:mope:

here, use this
AIDS_ribbon4.jpg

chcr said:
I don't hate people for their skin color. There are so many good reasons to hate people on an individual basis. :D
Oh yeah for sure! But around here if you express hate for someone and they happen to be pigmented then it turns into a whole racial thing even the reason you said you hate them is cause they spit on your shoe...

Nixy said:
Oh yeah for sure! But around here if you express hate for someone and they happen to be pigmented then it turns into a whole racial thing even the reason you said you hate them is cause they spit on your shoe...
That way everywhere, Nixy. I don't know what you do about it. My personal philosophy is fuck 'em and feed 'em beans.

I just love my country.

*displays nazi flag and notices no one cares.

Bean's? Now you've made a racially charged comment
insulting another segment that is worthy of special rights!

Luis G said:
I just love my country.

*displays nazi flag and notices no one cares.

The more stories I hear about how your miltary is engaging our border patrol the more problesm I see

Gonz said:
The more stories I hear about how your miltary is engaging our border patrol the more problesm I see

Well, it is our border too :p

Yes it is. Keep your folks on your side or we'll arrest them.

I love the irony...Vicente says we are being brash & boorish by putting up a fence & it's not a neighborly thing to do. Has President Fox ever seen the southern Mexican border? YOu guys seem determined to keep out the Hondurans ;)

Gonz said:
Yes it is. Keep your folks on your side or we'll arrest them.

I love the irony...Vicente says we are being brash & boorish by putting up a fence & it's not a neighborly thing to do. Has President Fox ever seen the southern Mexican border? YOu guys seem determined to keep out the Hondurans ;)

Fox is an asshole, I'm all for the fence (which in fact is going to be a wall isn't it?). You guys are so benevolent with that border issue. Too bad that the border is mostly desert, you could release some predators and let them keep you safe :D

The desert keeps us safe. Our wussy libs & their Mexican buddies force us to put in water fountains & no admission water parks ;)

[edit]sorry...we weren't forced to put in water stops...the whole damned group are a bunch of panises & aren't willing to say "They're illegal, let 'em die"

SouthernN'Proud said:
...or at least exclude him. More proof that racism only works in one direction.
Nevermind that the statement above is completely ridiculous.

The plight of the oppressed white psuedo-christian male has become very grim. For only pennies a day you can sponsor a white male while they still have a chance. Your donation will provide much needed relief that could make the difference between life and death.

You can make a difference. Sign up at www.whitepsuedochristianmalerelieffund.org

SouthernN'Proud said:
Nothing stopping you. I've heard of black Klan members before believe it or not. (They might have been in the Alameda County chapter though, come to think...)

There were black members when the Klan rallied against Chinese immigrants.....1890s or something like that? 1920s?

Gato_Solo said:
Riiight...like we're going to any site outside of news orgs that you're going to recommend...
Don't turn your back on the psuedo-christian white male.....they really need your help.

Back