Kinda quiet

A.B.Normal said:
[edit]Bahhhh,should have been in Lunatic Lounge:lloyd:[/edit]

good time for a shower
I love that!!!

*takes time to brush teeth* :brush:

I'm goin to a spa today for the first time!!!
this time it's just facial and manicure...but next month we're going for the full treatment.

I'm gonna get the porcelain nails for something different...I'm pretty excited :swing:

Leslie; Does that magnetic therapy stuff actually work. I don't know if you or anybody here has tried it. Where they put rocks on your back and they are suppose to heal you through the sharing of the Earth's magnetic fields......sounds like psuedoscience to me??????

I have no idea about any wingy stuff...

but I did get my nails done, french style...
and toes to match!!!

and the pedicure is to die for!!! :love:
I am soooooooooooo going back for that!

Nihilistic said:
magnetic thereapy does not work, its a hoax, but people will do anything to "feel" better

But you'd suppose the the iron rich rocks do tap into some of the energy of the magnetic ..even if they did it wouldn't be nearly enough since the magnetic feilds of the Earth are about as strong as a Fridge magnet.

Nice to be pampered once in a while, huh? :)

Leslie, did they 'shave' your feet with razors? The last time I had a pedicure done (actually it was the first time too) she was inspecting the bottom of my feet and the outside of my big toe and told me I didn't need to be shaved. I thought she was talking about those little hairs on your toes. :laugh:

I'm going for a massage next week, I can't wait. I screwed up my neck a few weeks ago and the left side still hurts.

:lol: she did, for what seemed like forever...I'm not a big one for shoes :blank:

my feet feel GREAT though...and my toes are sooooo cute :D

We're definitely goin back. :swing:

GF, I hate to burst your bubble, but that shaving is cutting off the hard skin on your toes and heels. You do the same thing with a pumice stone.

Back