King King invades Marietta!

tonksy

robtat.jpg

For those of you that do not recognize the building, it is a major downtown Marietta/Atlanta landmark....for those of you that do not recognize the leg, it is Unclehobart's :D

I also had my kudzu leaves colored in:
kudtat.jpg

I zoomed in on the kudzu so you could see the detail. If you wanna see a photo of the whole leg piece, I can manage that.

ROFL. Rob, I thought you were getting it on your back.

Looks nice Tonks. How was the pain this time, since you were expecting it?

Y'know, I just occurred to me. I still haven't seen that damn chicken.

Prof? It hurts but no where near as bad as the kudzu flower on the foot or the lillies on the back of my calf. I am not done, I have some more shading issues to deal with and I know that I want a bee added, I just need to decide on big fat bumble bee or yellowjacket bee.

Oh!. It's a little lizard. I automatically thought a skink was a marsupial or rodent. Something like a tree shrew.

We saw one of those. At Stone Mountain, they had a magic show, and right in the middle of the show, zip, zip, zip, this little lizard scooting around between the kids.

I wanna see a pic of Prof's all healed!

I enjoy both of your tattoos Unc and Tonks! I never pictured Unc as the tattoo type though...

Nixy said:
I wanna see a pic of Prof's all healed!

I enjoy both of your tattoos Unc and Tonks! I never pictured Unc as the tattoo type though...

Doesn't look any different. No swelling worth mentionning, no colour loss.

I have been wanting to get a tat for over a year now, just havent found what i really want.
Maybe i should just get this....

Attachments

• 47_decipher.jpg
    47_decipher.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
samcurry said:
I have been wanting to get a tat for over a year now, just havent found what i really want.
Maybe i should just get this....

Get your av positioned in such a way that when you flex he's animated :D

Back