Kiss a pig

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
from tonguetied.us

The Miami Herald reports that students at a Florida law school are being urged to shun a pig-kissing fundraiser because the event violates the pig's rights.

The Nova Southeastern University chapter of the national law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta says that it will hold it's fifth annual "Kiss the Pig Charitable Fundraiser" despite complaints from the school's dean, professors and an animal-rights student group that it "traumatizes" the pig in question.

For the fundraiser, professors are given a piggy bank and students donate money. The one who collects the most money has to kiss a pig from a local petting farm. Money from the fundraiser goes to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital in Hollywood.

**end**

Maybe I can go back to school, get a Master's Degree, and become a Hog Psychologist...

the event violates the pig's rights.
Okay, what does my eating a big old rack of ribs do to the pig's rights? Dara wants to know what the pig has to say and whether anyone has asked it.

chcr said:
Okay, what does my eating a big old rack of ribs do to the pig's rights? Dara wants to know what the pig has to say and whether anyone has asked it.

The pig said, and I quote, "Oink, oink, grunt, squeal..."

chcr said:

Personally, the pig doesn't have a vote when it comes to that rack of ribs. LOL

Back