Kitchen vs. Toliet

Which would you rather clean, the kitchen or the bathroom?

• Kitchen

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Bathroom

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Neither, I am a slob and like to live in filth

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Both, I am a neat freak cleaning machine

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

PrincessLissa

Erik was talking about his old roomate last night and about how this guy refused to clean bathrooms. Erik said it worked out perfect cause he would rather clean up other's body waste than clean the kitchen cause old food is gross. I find this very very odd. I would MUCH rather clean a kitchen than the bathroom any day of the week.

Which would you rather clean? Kitchen or bathroom?

Kitchen

My roommate I had before the last one prefered bathroom for some reason so it worked out really good for us too...my last roommate didn't clean anything...and when she did it still wasn't clean...but that is another story...

he would rather clean up other's body waste than clean the kitchen cause old food is gross
So old food that's gone though someones body to become waste isn't gross? That's pretty odd.

PT said:
So old food that's gone though someones body to become waste isn't gross? That's pretty odd.

:rofl4:

DUDE! SERIOUSLY! Some people have sore throats...and they choke on their own glands when they laugh :lloyd:

Nixy said:
:rofl4:

DUDE! SERIOUSLY! Some people have sore throats...and they choke on their own glands when they laugh :lloyd:

*gasp**choke**wheeze*make them stop

I'm much rather have the toilet duty. Once a week as opposed to dishes and pots three times a day??? Done!

Re: Kitchen vs. Toilet

I'm a slob. :lloyd:
I don't want to clean either one, but of coarse I do.
The toilet once a day to very 2 days, and the kitchen floor 3 times a week.
I haven't done the dishes since my niece took it up. She and my mom alternate now.
My bro and I alternate on the burning trash, and I started full time on the
non-burnable trash because no-one was doing it to my liking.
The bags were leaking in my van when I hauled them to the compacter.

Re: Kitchen vs. Toilet

I'm a slob too, but I'll clean either one when they need it. I grew up on a farm, that gives you a certain disregard for waste of any kind. Umm.. I try not to let the food in the kitchen get old enough to be gross, and the grossest part of cleaning my bathroom at my house is that's where the litter box is.

Living by myself, I have to occasionally clean both and I have a healthy distaste for both jobs. The kitchen is a lot more time-consuming though since I have to do the dishes by hand.

I think I would much rather tackle the kitchen. The toilet can sometimes be so nasty with splatter if you get my drift, that I can live with moldy food.

PT said:

That's what I said!

I'd rather do the dishes and wipe the counters a few times a day and then sweep and mop real quick a few times a week than deal with the "splatter" in the bathroom toliet. Plus, with the belly, I can sorta get it over the counter to do the dishes and get my stomach just a bit wet better than I can kneel and lean over the edge of the bathtub.

I really don't mind either one. However...if I'm going to do the dishes, I have to start with an empty sink. :shrug: I like my dishes stacked a certain way for ease of cleanup...

Gato_Solo said:
I really don't mind either one. However...if I'm going to do the dishes, I have to start with an empty sink. :shrug: I like my dishes stacked a certain way for ease of cleanup...
i can't stand dishes on the counter. they have to be in the sink. it just looks better.

I said Both....doesnt bother me to do the dishes-although I'd rather have a dishwasher, but when it comes to my bathroom and 2 boys, "I" have to to be the one to clean my own bathroom....make sure it is clean the way I want it.

I just rinse 'em and throw them in the dishwasher after I eat. :D Twenty-first century after all.

I am a single guy who lives with 2 other single guys. Our house is disgusting according to our girlfriends. We don't disagree, we just don't care. Sometimes they clean for us.

Back