Know any good screensavers?

HeXp£Øi±

I'd like to find some hardware intensive screensavers. Right now i'm using sachs' marine aquarium which is just beautiful. In fact it actually looks like a real aquarium. Anyone know of any other good ones?

I got a video of me stripping which I had made into a screensaver.

Got that aquarium too, the best screensaver I ever had... right now I've got a simple Matrix screensaver though, not very hardware-intensive, but good Matrix screensavers are hard to find, seems like everyone has their own version and they all suck...

Nixy, if you're ever interested in making that screensaver though :brow:

Psycho said:
Got that aquarium too, the best screensaver I ever had... right now I've got a simple Matrix screensaver though, not very hardware-intensive, but good Matrix screensavers are hard to find, seems like everyone has their own version and they all suck...

the matrix ss bundled with redhat is very good, i'm unable to find it elsewhere :(

i don't remeber loading mine on my computer...i guess my roomate must have? i really don't nwo where it came from ?( it just appeared like magic

yeah, either i turn it off or i set power saving to turn it off :D

although, that matrix screensaver is very nice.

I'm with greenie. Screw screensavers. (In the case of that screensaver Nixy's gonna make, though, don't mind if I do! :brow: )

When knowone's around i keep the screen blank. But when people are here, i want'em staring at my big fat beautiful 21" viewsonic!! Screw saving my monitor. I'll be buying a new one in 6-12 months regardless. I did my best to save my 14's 15's & 17's and they always died on me anyway.

When I was leaving the computer on 24/7 I had no screensaver; I just had it shut off the screen after 15 minutes. But now that I don't leave it on 24/7 anymore, I decided to go back to my old fave: The Psychadelic Screensaver. I downloaded it years ago, from only God knows where. It's a really groovy screensaver, though.

Back