Labor Day plans?

Let's see...

Dave and Buster's (pre-club, yeah I know, nobody cares about this part)
Shot
lap dance
shot
drink
appetizers
shot
drink
"company"
shot
shot
shot
drink
drink
drink
lap dance

WHAP!

and it's all a little hazy after that, although i have been told that it went alot like before the hit...

boy, this is a north americas centred place .... what is labour day exactly? is it similar to our May day or August bank holiday?

Well, aparently, there is a ritual at this place where the shot girls slap you if you have never been there before. I saw a couple of other people get love taps, so when she did the same thing to me, I said, that was pretty weak. Then she hit me a little harder, and I said "Let's see what you got!" (probably an error on my part) At this point, she turned her ring towards the palm of her hand, wound up and backhanded the hell out of me. Yeah, I know it sounds pretty weak, but it sure as hell hurt. I couldn't really do anything 'cause I didn't want to get booted. She gave me a smooch on the cheek and a free shot, so it wasn't all bad.

:laugh: :grinno:

That's funny man. Thanks for the extra detail.

Last bachelor party I went to had no strippers at all but still somehow still managed stunning level of debauchery and delinquency.

Back