Ladies, got a question for you...

hm ok. thanks. What about the arms? arm pits? :) I am not a player and I need some advice... ;) thanks

Isn't it a bit weird if guys shave under their arms?
Maybe that's just a Brit thing, I dunno.

LL: they really don't care about it, as long as your personality is attractive.

And in some countries, shaving the armpits is a no no.

Luis G said:
And in some countries, shaving the armpits is a no no.

Yeah... a little creepy unless you are a swimmer or something. Swimmers wear Speedos so their embarassment threashold is very high. :D

luis, you mean women go for personality?

oh sweet jesus i'm fucked, when my missus finds out..... :eek:

Luis G said:
LL: they really don't care about it, as long as your personality is attractive.

That's not entirely true, but thanks for trying. ;)

Many women won't give you a chance if they don't like something major about you. I'm not saying that's right, mind you, but alas it is true. Women can be quite fickle.

I went out with a guy who was extremely hairy. I'm talkin, hair sticking up out of the collar of his shirt hairy. It was a major turn-off (his personality left something to be desired to boot) and I never went out with anyone that hairy again.

I like a smooth chest or very little chest hair. If my Rusty grew a forest of hair on his chest tomorrow, I'd love him just as much as I do today. But I'd make him shave it daily. ;)

Even I, as a guy, can't stand Austin Power's chest hair. Yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck. :eek:

lol

i asked my missus for you, lastlegionary, and she said 'eww, not so bad that its going to get stuck in my teeth please', fortunately i am chest-wig free. :D

yup, that's why i tend not to bother all that often :D

try this thread from the deepest, darkest otc depths, for how shaving went down :)

wow, that thread sure is ancient, was made in the week before my arrival :D

and bink hardly posts since mufu called him a
flower.gif
:D :D :D

Not a fan of lots of hair. But there are exceptions to this rule.

1. No hair down there. 'Nuff said.
2. No hair on the back.
3. Preferably not black - light colored - not really red either.

I was with someone who shaved (swimmer, shaved all over) - and if it wasn't kept up on a regular basis, it hurt.

Back