Lady tonks

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:yell:HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

The LOTP welcomes you to its court and bestows upon you the affections and appreciations deserved...

I dub thee
Lady tonks

[attachimg]2406[/attachimg]​

is tonksy the Lady of the Prophylactic? haven't there been several miracles ascribed to her intervention awaiting verification by the Vatican?

think I saw a shrine to her just the other day

BeardofPants said:
Oz you are not alone. My report card for year three said, "Anna has a unique swimming style! She swims like a stone." :( :lol:

The swimming malarky is overated anyway........according to the evolutionists, it took life millions of years to drag itself out of the oceans.......so why on earth would we want to go back in the water? :confused: ;)

Oz said:
The swimming malarky is overated anyway........according to the evolutionists, it took life millions of years to drag itself out of the oceans.......so why on earth would we want to go back in the water? :confused: ;)

Same sort of thing I've wondered about for ages.....more about scuba diving though - why would we, after evolving for years and years decide we want to learn to dive down, wearing funny contraptions that will help us breathe under water like the fish we once were, just for fun.....to see what the animals down there get up to.

You think a shark sits around, getting stoned with his mates & talking shit would decide "Hey, cool - let's go up, walk around on dry land a little while & see what the humans get up to"?

Back