Large Amount of Plastic Explosives Missing in New Mexico

I heard the word torch last night in one report & this one shows they were fairly well contained
Two commercial-style containers, each stored inside two bunkers southwest of Albuquerque, were burglarized.

It's also enough to do damage similar to the Murray Federal Building.

Maybe they need an alarm system or something then.
Even a convenient store has a camera.... :confused:

Cherry Engineering was federally certified as an explosives storage facility and was in compliance with ATF regulations, Dixie said. The site was inspected weekly.

What more could you want? The feds are incharge.

They probably did have one. It's most likely an inside job dolled up to look like an outside forced entry.

Gonz said:
What more could you want? The feds are incharge.
catocom said:
Eh, shouldn't these restrictions be tightened, or like make the building more secure or something. :confused:
catocom said:
Maybe they need an alarm system or something then.
Even a convenient store has a camera.... :confused:

Gato_Solo said:
They probably did have one. It's most likely an inside job dolled up to look like an outside forced entry.
Is one option I'm wondering about here too.
I'm interested to see hoe it plays out.

Authorities are asking for the public's help after 150 pounds of commercial plastic explosives turned up missing from a private storage site, along with 2,500 blasting caps and 20,000 feet of explosive detonation cord.

You can bet the ATF and the FBI was all over the place....

highwayman said:
You can bet the ATF and the FBI was all over the place....

They can help with the investigation, but if it was an inside job...like I suspect...the clues will be next to useless...

Back