Lawrence of arabia

HeXp£Øi±

I'm gonna sit my ass down and watch lawrence of arabia in 1920x1440x32 with some dolby 5.1 and a fatass can'opopcorn!
I just love this movie. :D
It's ok if no one responds to this thread.
This is just my cup'O teA.
:coffee:

that resolution is similar to the blue lasser dvd, which is not available ;)

btw, i haven't seen that movie yet.

I've never seen that movie either. Even though I had to play it's theme tune a thousand times with the concert band I used to be in. :retard:

I want to post some select screenshots if i can find a damn screenshot app that works under both win2k and windvd. I think this is one of the few Great films throughout history.Even though it's older than i am.

These screenshots are ugly because i had to turn off HardWare acceleration in order to get them. Who ever heard of an englishman leading Arabs into battle? It really happened.

Attachment(s):

wandering.jpg, 51.55kb

225_1031556318.jpg

waiting.jpg, 56.11kb

225_1031556402.jpg

otool&sharif.jpg, 81.05kb

225_1031556502.jpg

OMG! I totally forgot how good that movie was! :)
Seen it twice, but I REALLY need to buy it on DVD :eek:

Thanks for the screenshots, they're nice! :)

::waves at Hex::

I'm here!!

Yeah, Lawrence is one of the greats. I first saw it when I was just a kid. My parents loaded the chilluns up and took us to the local Drive-In to watch it. Talk about widescreen... I was too young to really appreciate it, but the opening scene did make an impression on me. We have the widescreen version on vhs, but one day we'll have to get it on DVD. It's a beautifully shot movie, of course, since it's David Lean. Have you ever seen Ryan's Daughter? That's another gorgeous one. Good story too.

I just saw this one for the first time this year believe it or not. Since then it has become one of my favorites. I'll check out Ryan's Daughter, haven't seen that one yet.

Back