Lego!

Inkara1

Professur said:
It's the cement enema that really bungs you up.

It would hurt like a bastard but would be easy enough to break up. It's a concrete enema that would be a real bitch, because then it would have the rocks added to the cement for strength.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
It would hurt like a bastard but would be easy enough to break up. It's a concrete enema that would be a real bitch, because then it would have the rocks added to the cement for strength.

Well then, now that we've settled on the BBQ entertainment, all we need it to set the dates. On Friday, Inky'll try out the cement enema, and on Saturday, he'll go for the concrete.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Not to mention the rebar.

I think I love you!!!!

I felt strong feelings towards Inky when he could properly distinguish between cement and concrete...but when you threw in the rebar... :love3:

tonksy

It was a figurative pocket protector anyway...I have a pen in my purse....my beaded silk Santi Pierre Urbach purse. Because I'm too classy for a pocket protector too!

Professur

Yeah, well my pocket protector is made of folded cardstock, made by my kids, with love. So you can take your classy, and stick it up your assy.

Y'all feel like heels now, don't you?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Yeah, well my pocket protector is made of folded cardstock, made by my kids, with love. So you can take your classy, and stick it up your assy.

Y'all feel like heels now, don't you?

awwww that's sweet of them. But I'm still too classy for a pocket protector. I don't have kids yet...when I have kids then I'll reduce the classiness and wear the macaroni necklaces and the glittery pins that they either make with love or pick out cause they think I'd love it :p

tonksy

If it's been made by kids it's a different story. I have proudly worn plastic drinking straw bracelets and pipecleaner and construction paper bracelets and I have a lovely pen drawing of what is apparently a fire breathing dragon and a tree and rob hanging by my bathroom sink.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Starya said:
Ok, I'ma gonna reveal my utter stupidity and ask..

Whatsa pocket protector?

Shad-pocket.jpg

Google image search is your friend :p