Let me be the first

staffrodore said:
Why, dear God why?

can anyone tell me why they need to continue with this saga?

For the same reason my own geeky pleasure in life keeps existing...

Though I could not possibly care less about Star Wars or anything connected to it, I am a lifelong, dyed in the wool, til the day I die foaming raving stark mad KISS fan. The current lineup is a farce, and they keep touring on this now eight year "farewell" tour. They are around for the same reason this movie is being made...thousands if not millions will pay to see them.

Having seen KISS live over 25 times now (I have honestly lost count), I'm skipping this pitiful parade of Paul, Gene and two pulses in makeup. I prefer to leave my pleasant memories untarnished. I imagine Star Wars junkies and devotees of other long-lived fads are feeling the same pain I feel though. You hate to see the era come to an end, but what is being offered is almost embarassing (sp?) to associate one's self with.

Y'all excuse me..I gotta go put "Love Gun" on the CD player now...

heh. I dunno if non-Ontarians even know this band, but I just saw on television today that Glass Tiger (one maybe two hit wonder) is starting their 20th anniversary tour. :tardbang: *will soooooooo be giving that a miss*

A.B.Normal said:
Damn you Ms.Summerton!!!!
oh yeah?

Now the battles over, Kedikoi can cry; for all
The gallant billmen she's seen fought and die;
Red is for the heroes;
Green is for the brave;
(Oh!) "Soldiers would you leave me with no souls
To save".

All for the thin red line
All for the thin red line ...

take THAT!! :devious:

Unfortunately i will have to see the movie, but not till its on dvd. I have all the movies on dvd so far and have to keep the series intact.
Leslie, i remember glass tiger all to well. i have their cd and even listen to it everyonec in a while. That is wild you went to school with them.

The best advice I can give here is that in this be happy with your ignorance :nerd:

Back