Lets discuss this evil word....exercise....

Jeslek

Banned
So what do you do to stay in shape? Or don't you do anything? ;)

I walk my dog, play squash and ping-pong, and have started soing some serious work outs in certain days... I gotta get myself in top shape if I want to join the military :D

push ups and abdominals in the morning and in the night, and ocassionaly i go out and run.

i started to do this about a week ago, before that i used to do nothing

12 oz curls, or 355ml curls for some of you.

I walk, whenever I have to get somewhere I can't drive to, and lets see, NOPE thats it.

I've tried a bunch of stuff... Aerobics classes, weights, walking... I was doing Yoga for a while and loved it but my lazy evil twin took over after a while and stopped doing it.

Just yesterday, my boyfriend said he wished we had a common physical activity that we liked to do. I laughed, and said, we do honey, and you seem to like it. Alot. ;)

:rofl: @ greenie :D

And currently I'm just very very lazy..I don't do anything except for some biking.
I used to work out sometimes and I used to ride my bike a lot. Some 40 kilometers per day....

I have to get back doing that again. 'Cause currently I just smoke and am lazy. Not good.

Weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday--Alternating legs/lower body and upper body.

Run ~3 miles Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday or Sunday.

I do sit ups at night.
And an 8 minute tae-bo workout about once a month.
That's about it :D but I'm trying to do more.

I started yoga too ... and try to do it as often as possible, which is kinda hard right now, but I'm trying.

I also dance hula 2 nights a week for 1.5 hours. Believe me, it's not as easy as it looks.

Ha.

Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha haaaaaaargh.

Exercise.

Walking home KILLS me at the moment but that's because it's a 20 min hike up a steep incline (at least 5%) in 40 degrees Celsius heat. Every day.

I try to do a TaeBo workout every so often - really enjoy it but just can't motivate myself to do it as often as I'd like.

Another stone and a half to go...

Back