Lets have fun

Professur

Nixy said:
But everytime you give him ONE positive he tells us and you get TONS of positive in return...and he makes another post on which to get neg...it's a no win situation for you :p

But he's not supposed to tell everyone. He's cheating.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Prof.. you screwed up. Your last one was a positive. You know what that means...

Everyone, Prof is need of positive karma lovin' from each and every one of you. He is so richly deserving of all the karma you can spare. Dig deep into those pockets and give generously.

[Snagglepuss]Twice even[/Snagglepuss]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Gonz, you cock sucking pussy. See if I ever stand up for you again, you knob polishing .... Teamster!!!

oooooh OUCH! BELOW THE BELT!

Professur

I can see that, in the short time you've been in the union, you've gotten used to your position. Bent double under the negotiation table, getting it from both ends. Use to it? Hell, you're enjoying it, aren't you? I haven't heard an anti-union comment from you in months.

Professur

Glad to see you enjoying yourself.

Funny enough, the last guy I told that too was playing with himself in public, watching little girls in the park. He wasn't having quite so much fun after I called over a group of mothers.

HomeLAN

Professur said:
Funny enough, the last guy I told that too was playing with himself in public, watching little girls in the park. He wasn't having quite so much fun after I called over a group of mothers.

That's quite the comparison, there. If I didn't know you as a personal friend, it might piss me directly off.

You might consider apologizing. Now.

Professur

You want an apology? I'm sorry that you read something into a post that I didn't put there, didn't intend to imply, or even consider might be inferred.

Edit: to add.

simplyred

Professur said:
It was meant to be positive this time .... to pay you back for the friggin mountain you brought down on my last time, you damn hippy.

I think it was monkey fucking beatnik to be exact. :D