Let's have no more of this....

Professur

tonksy said:
dunno? are you not attending bish's little shindig?

I'll be trying, but with a newborn, work, and a long list of stuff left undone ... I might not make it. I just came off 2 weeks vacation, and during that, I still didn't manage to get a damn thing done.

Bought a new motor for the boat : Haven't managed to get it into the water.
Bought a wind surfer last year : Still bone dry.
Bought a fishing license : Still unused.
Bought a wet suit : Still dry.
Bought a laser level : Unused
Bought a new 14.4V saw/drill kit : batteries not even charged
Bought a CISCO training kit : Still in it's plastic.

And that's the short list.

tonksy

Professur said:
I'll be trying, but with a newborn, work, and a long list of stuff left undone ... I might not make it. I just came off 2 weeks vacation, and during that, I still didn't manage to get a damn thing done.

Bought a new motor for the boat : Haven't managed to get it into the water.
Bought a wind surfer last year : Still bone dry.
Bought a fishing license : Still unused.
Bought a wet suit : Still dry.
Bought a laser level : Unused
Bought a new 14.4V saw/drill kit : batteries not even charged
Bought a CISCO training kit : Still in it's plastic.

And that's the short list.
aw...sorry to hear that! as long as you try your best to find the time i shall not be offend...although i can't speak for rob...

chcr

Too cute for words
IDLEchild said:
No reason to post anymore or start new threads....they all go into obscurity.
As shall we all sooner or later. No reason not to have fun while we're here. :lloyd:

pc_builder

I won't be attending Bish's shindig, but maybe next year if he's doing it again.
Next month I'm taking a vacation in Georgia to visit my mom. that's Georgia the state. :p

IDLEchild

chcr said:
As shall we all sooner or later. No reason not to have fun while we're here. :lloyd:

True, but it isn't my sort of fun. Threads here used to get discussed and people started threads with their view on things. Mr. Bishop used to do it a lot and so did I but lately it has been pointless to do so. Every thread in LL seems to be either stupid criminal news or a joke sent to them in E-mail. Most threads, which have no real topics succumb to idle chit-chat or dry innuendo for replies on end...which makes sifting through 20+ posts of nonsense for 2-3 posts on topic tiresome. I guess people like to discuss personal matters or just shoot the breeze here but not me....internet would be the last place I come to do that.

Only real action is in RW forum but reading some of the responses there...well you know.

I shouldn't be even complaining because I still post daily but now I have to look for a reason to simply out of boredom....this place use to have dearth of cool threads and a great place to post thoughts.....now even I have come down to posting lame jokes and one sentence replies which don't make a positive contribution in anyway. Hopefully this is only due to summer vacations.