letter of resignation

Not to bring up an old thread, but I just resigned today. Must nreve racking thing I have done since I started here!

Long hair or short, I don't care but he damed well better have a job when he gets here.

Not quite, but I believe there are certain regulations to determine "unemployment" I have held a job from 16 till now, and even before had a job most every summer that I could.

Not quite, but I believe there are certain regulations to determine "unemployment" I have held a job from 16 till now, and even before had a job most every summer that I could.

A person is unemployed when they do not hold a job. End of story. Does being unemployed at 5 make one a lazy bum? No...Does being unemployed at 40 make one a lazy bum? Usually...

Being employed is not expected at every stage in life and being unemployed throughout certain stages of life is normal but whether it's acceptable or not to not have a job...when one doesn't have a job one is unemployed.

That's the problem with the world today...too many grey areas...twisting definitions...

What about unemployed at 37, but owns a bigger house than most people ever will?

Unc is not a lazy bum, he has enough money to not work and volunteers his time...I said MOST people who are unemployed at 40 are lazy bums :p

Back