Liberal smacked down!!

You know...not all liberals are conspiracy theorists that think that Danny Bonaduce is some form of measuring post that we should weigh our beliefs against....

You know...not all liberals are conspiracy theorists that think that Danny Bonaduce is some form of measuring post that we should weigh our beliefs against....

I never said that or anything about conspiracies....In fact you sound a bit defensive...

Danny's a liberal. I just thought he was an asshole. Oh, I get it. You don't like him so therefore, by definition...
:grinno:
It's a broken record Polly. Try to come up with some new rhetoric before the decade is out, huh?

Nope. I like youtube. And as everyone should know, the universe exists for my personal amusement. :lol:

Sx billion humans & nine hundred million personal camcorders, in various formats, is just too scary.

Nope. I like youtube. And as everyone should know, the universe exists for my personal amusement. :lol:

Not the whole universe. After all...you exist for my personal amusement. Now post something poignant, dammit...*handonhip

You tell em Danny, Your the man!! Good use of the word FUCK against a flaming Liberal asshole...
Ah, yes... because his point wouldn't have had any substance without the fuck word. But because he used the fuck word, what he's saying is so much more significant and important. It's a lot like a typical Limp Bizkit song. Write a song that sucks, then put in cuss words and it's suddenly cool.

Back