Lies, Damned lies, and Statistics...

Where? Link?

I've seen more than once over there. I'm not going to search them out for you, belive it or not, your choice.

. . LOL, and DU is funny, they delete anything, even by their own people that sheds bad light on them. by post or by thread, free speEch is NOT allowed. Goose step only.

Some DU forum messages, usually captioned "DU this poll", urge DU members to vote en masse in such an online poll. The practice of trying to affect the poll results is not unique to the Democratic Underground forums and is employed by other activist websites of all political stripes."

Source

its a way of life for the DU.

(I have more post at DU than I do at FRee Republic

I've seen more than once over there. I'm not going to search them out for you, belive it or not, your choice.

. . LOL, and DU is funny, they delete anything, even by their own people that sheds bad light on them. by post or by thread, free speEch is NOT allowed. Goose step only.

Interestingly your link says the "way of life" applies to Free Republic as well.

They even ban ban Giuliani supporters.

"Anyone who posts any support for Giuliani at the site, if it's at all forceful, will be banned.”

Talk about Goose step.

Back