Liesl from The Sound Of Music is seriously frickin' hot

ipmoof

cc1.jpg

casji6.jpg

See? :)

ipmoof

:gay:

BTW, have you seen the film? Pics don't really do her justice. At least not now that she's about 60 years old, lol.

Jeslek

Banned
Nah, that niece of the king in The Two Towers is cuter and hotter. Damn, she is so awesome... (Freckles do it for me quite a bit lol)

freako104

ipmoof said:
Oh you are going to LOVE me then, dude.

considering the amount of passes hes made at you ipmoof, im suprised you dont think he loves you now ;)

seriously i thought the two towers chick was cute and Lisel is good looking but ill stick with Liv Tyler or Alicia Silverstone. sigh its too late im not really thinking am i

kuulani

I always thought Liesl was the best looking one.

[sarcasm] Thanks, moof [/saracasm], now I've got The hills are alive ... with the Sound of Music stuck in my head ... :D

75renegade

Brunettes 'ave always been my weakness.

Blue or green eyes work very well for me too.

For what its worth, I think Liesel was fine in her day, imoof, but did ya ever find it ironic that her stage name rhymes with diesel, which is a very strong an' long-lastin' engine wrought in Germany herself?

Aside from that, the voice of Liv Tyler is quite captivatin'as well, no question!

Admittedly, even moreso than the throaty sound of my 5 litre at 4000 rpms, with 'er headers an' short pipes.........

Still, sweetest sound I hear is the sound of my lover's voice, an' the touch of her hand on mine casts shadows over all of the above.;)

ipmoof

75renegade said:
For what its worth, I think Liesel was fine in her day, imoof, but did ya ever find it ironic that her stage name rhymes with diesel, which is a very strong an' long-lastin' engine wrought in Germany herself?

No.

:eyemouth:

Mirlyn

freako104 said:
..ill stick with Liv Tyler or Alicia Silverstone...

Oh yeah! :headbang: the video for Aerosmith - Crazy *drools*

Those were the days...sure don't make videos like they used to.