Life sucks.

Move on. Get a hobby. Spend time with your friends. Cry. Go shopping. Become addicted to a video game. Smoke some pot. Drink to excess.

Any of the above.

Edit: Hopefuly not all at once.

try to find things thatll make ya feel better. what Kawaii said helps. try to get your mind off it since itll hurt for a while. take it easy

Because someone who has been in a situation even remotely similar to mine would understand.

You, however, do not.

ph33rb0 said:
Because someone who has been in a situation even remotely similar to mine would understand.

You, however, do not.

Oh, so you presume everyone in love acts pathetic and senseless.

No, what I "presume" is that everyone who is split up from someone they love(d) would care enough for it to bother them. If it doesn't bother you, you probably didn't/don't care.

ph33rb0 said:
No, what I "presume" is that everyone who is split up from someone they love(d) would care enough for it to bother them. If it doesn't bother you, you probably didn't/don't care.

Oh it did ph33rb0 (wtf is that anyway? leet speak?)..........then we grew up :)

ph33rb0 said:

He wasn't saying not to let it bother you, ph33rb0...Hes saying to carry it like a man. I'm sorry to hear you two are having problems. I hope it works out.

What can I tell you? it will hurt, there is no doubt. but you will get over it, believe me. Unhappily there is no other way to grow. And don't take me wrong, but you are too young to say you really loved someone...

ph33rb0 said:

not everyone does care enough to let it bother them. there is no denying it hurts but its better to try to move on. itll take a while but you cant live on it.

AlladinSane said:
What can I tell you? it will hurt, there is no doubt. but you will get over it, believe me. Unhappily there is no other way to grow. And don't take me wrong, but you are too young to say you really loved someone...
Age is not an influential factor on much of anything except for maybe the size of a girl's tits or the amount of wrinkles someone has.

As such, I would like to stear clear of this "you're too young to love someone" crap.

How many other 15 year olds do you know who can create an entire site driven by PHP/mySQL?

I like to call this... "agism."

It's a form of discrimination, you know.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help me out. I think though, I have gotten over most of the inital pain.

Intelligence has nothing to do with experience. It's not discrimination. I was once 15 and wish I still was. Life was much less complicated by then,(but my 'perception' of the complications was stronger than it is now). I'm not trying to diminish your pain, I have gone thru love deceptions more than once and I'm still believe it's one of the most fucked up experiences one can live. I'm just trying to say that no matter how hard is your suffering one day you will get over it and will realize it was not all that you thought it was. I may be wrong in your case, but more likely am not.

ph33rb0 said:
Age is not an influential factor on much of anything except for maybe the size of a girl's tits or the amount of wrinkles someone has.[/B]

HUH?..what do tits size have to do with age...shouldn't their position be relative with age rather than their size?..sagging happens..not growth.

As such, I would like to stear clear of this "you're too young to love someone" crap.

You're always too young to love.

How many other 15 year olds do you know who can create an entire site driven by PHP/mySQL?

About 3 gazillion others.

I like to call this... "agism."

No, it's called "nerdism"

It's a form of discrimination, you know.

Boo-hoo.....

Thanks to everyone for trying to help me out. I think though, I have gotten over most of the inital pain.

Becoming a man i see....

Buttcrackdivine said:
HUH?..what do tits size have to do with age...should their position be relative with age rather than their size?

Thank gods I'm gettin' old :D

Butty...........position does get a lil' releative with age ;)

bleach said:
Thank gods I'm gettin' old :D

Butty...........position does get a lil' releative with age ;)

I know..it is a typo..i should edit my post but i'll just declrae the mistake here.

Back