Life

MrBishop

In responce to Inky's Death post, and in light of the numerous deaths, or related deaths that OTC has faced recently.

I propose that we learn from the recent deaths. These people were not octogenerians, but people of a similar age to ourselves. We should learn from this...that death is not reserved for the old or the ill, but for everyone.

We should learn to live every day as if it were our last. Love more, laugh more, live more! Touch the hearts and minds of as many people as we can, for when death casts a shadow on us, be it next week, next month, or next year...we will be but dust...we will live on, in the memory of those whom we loved, who we touched, and who'se lives we affected.

It is like living an eternity.

MrBishop said:
We should learn to live every day as if it were our last. Love more, laugh more, live more! Touch the hearts and minds of as many people as we can, for when death casts a shadow on us, be it next week, next month, or next year...we will be but dust...we will live on, in the memory of those whom we loved, who we touched, and who'se lives we affected.

I think of that constantly, and I try, I try hard to live like that.

As much as I fear death, it is an encouragment to live better, to do things right, almost like a reason to live.

Life

Look to this day
for it is life,
the very life of life.
In its brief course lie all
the realities of existence;
the joy of growth,
the splendor of action,
the qlory of power.
For yesterday is but a memory
and tomorrow is only a vision,
but today well lived