Life's a beach!

SexyBoo

Well everyone, I'm about to head off to the beach - yay!!! I really need this time for some relaxation and some fun. And I totally promise to behave myself... :swing:

I hope everyone has a great weekend and that I'll be thinking about you while I'm enjoying this:

Yer don't need a big strong Oz to carry yer bucket and spade for ya, do ya? :lloyd:

Have fun!

have fun, boo....man...first vacation i get in 7 years and i'm heading to the frozen tundra that is montreal...*is jealous :D

Oz said:
Yer don't need a big strong Oz to carry yer bucket and spade for ya, do ya? :lloyd:

Have fun!

Ummm...I'm at a beach, too...Yeah...a really big beach. So big, in fact, that you can't see the water. Could you drop by, and swap places with me for a few weeks? :grinyes:

Gato_Solo said:
Ummm...I'm at a beach, too...Yeah...a really big beach. So big, in fact, that you can't see the water. Could you drop by, and swap places with me for a few weeks? :grinyes:

Now Gato......I'm sure yer big and strong enough to carry yer own bucket and spade :nerd:

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, make me, mister-I'm-stuck-in-the-middle-of-a-dessert-with-no-pants. :p

*sniff...It is most certainly not a desert. It's a beach...just an extremely hot beach...with no water... :grinyes:

but thankfully, they still have internet connections over there, so you don't have to give in on your OTC addiction :D

Back