Like Uh, lil' cree.ee.py n weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireBear

Banned
paul_valaru said:
uhm as much as I disagree with your politics and posting styles :D the person who said that is a real ass, to attack someone personally and their family, not nice, not smart, jsut shouldn't be done

BTW nice house and family!

Am I reading the same quotation here?

Us Brits must be hardened to abuse cos I for one certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over that kind of content!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ClaireBear said:
Am I reading the same quotation here?

Us Brits must be hardened to abuse cos I for one certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over that kind of content!

I'm sure he didn't lose sleep, it's just the fact that is is uncalled for behavior, and people should be more mature than that.

ClaireBear

Banned
paul_valaru said:
I'm sure he didn't lose sleep, it's just the fact that is is uncalled for behavior, and people should be more mature than that.

So such "immaturity" warrents the perps banning from a forum which the two parties just happen to post at... You see thats the bit thats lost me.... :confused:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ClaireBear said:
So such "immaturity" warrents the perps banning from a forum which the two parties just happen to post at... You see thats the bit thats lost me.... :confused:

certain behaviour isn't tolerated, and I understand that and respect the choice to ban said persons.

ClaireBear

Banned
paul_valaru said:
certain behaviour isn't tolerated, and I understand that and respect the choice to ban said persons.

Correct... within the boundaries and context of said forum not when events take place outside of it... if such language were used in a PM or thread then fine.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ClaireBear said:
Correct... within the boundaries and context of said forum not when events take place outside of it... if such language were used in a PM or thread then fine.

why not if some guy who you work with harrasses you outside of work, that makes it ok?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Are you telling a private owner who he may and may not ban from his personal property by any chance?

ClaireBear

Banned
paul_valaru said:
why not if some guy who you work with harrasses you outside of work, that makes it ok?

I wouldn't get him sacked!

I'd get the police involved... as the event is totally separate to the environment!

HomeLAN

And hsi arrest wouldn't get him sacked? LOL!

Thanks, Leslie. This is precisely the reaction I'd appreciate had it been me on the receiving end of this crap. While those of us with our priorities out of whack throw crap your way for it, allow me to say thanks.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ClaireBear said:
And such action would be taken if any member of OTC were experiencing a similar problem :confused: ...

Or is this a privillige extended to but a few?

to anyone!

I wouldn't get him sacked!

I'd get the police involved... as the event is totally separate to the environment!

getting the police involved, if at a bar he made comments about you and your family, looks, whatever?

that is not a criminal offense, if someone at my office did it to me I would sure as hell bring them up on harrassment charges at work, whether it happened at work or not.

end point: I wouldn't want to associate with anyone who would say those things, taking it out of the forum, I probably think most poeple here would not want to associate with someone who would do that, if your pissed off, PM blast the person.

Hey I will admit Research ain't my favovrite person, don't mean I will go saying bad things about his family.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
HomeLAN said:

Thanks, Leslie. This is precisely the reaction I'd appreciate had it been me on the receiving end of this crap. While those of us with our priorities out of whack throw crap your way for it, allow me to say thanks.
Yep, thank you.

ClaireBear

Banned
HomeLAN said:

Yes... for actions outside of work... which would result in hime losing his job whether he was working with me or not!

I'd expect the same now too... but thats the point I'm making... I don't think such a reaction would be an option for all members here...

And if this banning was indeed a one off for a mate who's posted here since the beginning of time... then I don't think we need to know about it. :shrug:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ClaireBear said:
I'd expect the same now too... but thats the point I'm making... I don't think such a reaction would be an option for all members here...

I don' know who was banned, like you I don't want to know, but I think that if anyone did that here they would receive the same treatment, from newbies to people who have been here for a number of years, certain actions jsut can't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.