Limbaugh Cure-A-Thon exceeds all expectations

dude, did you just wake up from the 19th century, or what???

Means the same thing today as it did then. The only thing that has changed in the racial classification of the three major races is the addition of the highly debatable Australoid race.

This discussion has been done several times on this board and you know it because you participated in those threads.

Means the same thing today as it did then. The only thing that has changed in the racial classification of the three major races is the addition of the highly debatable Australoid race.

This discussion has been done several times on this board and you know it because you participated in those threads.

yeah, and you'd know, because you are the expert.

so then you could tell me jim... what are the typical differences between the eye orbits on a typical chinese vs. a typical subsaharan west african?

yeah, and you'd know, because you are the expert.

So anyone who speaks to any subject MUST be an expert or they are totally incredible. If they do not possess every single inkling of information they are incredible. One may not possess only a modicum of knowledge because in your all or nothing universe only "all" counts. That, of course, takes us back to your literalism.

so then you could tell me jim... what are the typical differences between the eye orbits on a typical chinese vs. a typical subsaharan west african?

I love how you take a simple, and truthful, statement on the basic racial makeup of a subset of humanity and turn it into an analysis of the makeup of the skull features of other people.

Figure it out yourself. There's a chart that even you should be able to figure out, complete with pictures.

http://www.theoryofuniverse.com/man/races/races-skulls.htm

http://racialreality.110mb.com/

As for me, I don't give a steaming pile of shit about the differences in the makeup of the orbital opening of the skull of anyone. I couldn't care less even if I grunted. It means nothing to me whatsoever.

I mention a simple fact, that Jews are considered Caucasoid -- not Negroid, Mongoloid, or Australoid -- and you regress to the nineteenth century. The fact is real. The fact is true. The fact is well known and documented in scientific circles. Thousands of papers and studies have been done on the subject.

How apropos, however, that you went immediately to an attempt to steer the discussion in the direction of the differences in people. Something to be said about that, ya know.

this would be all well and good if you were not informed by very old and outmoded material that persists on the internet because of, well, people like you that don't know any better.

jesus, dude, even wikipedia knows better....

"The concept of a Caucasian race was developed around 1800. Today some scholars reject the concept because human genome studies have not demonstrated a precise genetic definition of Caucasian.[3][4]"

1800. that's 19th century.

"According to Leonard Lieberman, Rodney C. Kirk, and Alice Littlefield, the concept of race has been all but completely rejected by modern mainstream anthropology.[11] The United States National Library of Medicine has used the term "Caucasian" as a race in the past, but has discontinued its usage in favor of the term "European".[12] In the United Kingdom and Europe, the term "Caucasian" is mostly used to describe people from the Caucasus, although it may still be used as a racial classification.[13]"

but, then, i suppose you know more than anthropologists about this kinda stuff, don't you?

You know Al Gore lied, it was Jim that invented, designed and wrote every page of the internet when it was launched. As a matter of fact when all the world's leading scientists are stumped on some issue, Jim carries a special "red cell phone" so they can consult with him and be set straight. Jim has actually invented faster than light travel and designed several of the ships for the initial fleet, but because of the high percentage of evil misguided liberals, he has yet to share this technology with human kind, because we are so obviously not ready. Once in a while though he takes the prototype ship to other planets to help enlighten some decent politically conservative alien races.

Our race is human. variations in skin tone, general physical appearance and intellect are superficial. I thought everyone who wasn't a cretin understood this by now. Oh yeah, never mind.

Back