Little Monica is growing up...

He lives in my building, and we ended up walking next to each other all the way to one of my classes, so I said hey, and we talked a little bit, and that's that! Well, not really, because stuff just doesn't happen like that. We met up to get something to eat at the dining hall, and we met up a few times to watch a movie, or talk a walk around the campus and stuff. Yeah.

P.S. I think I just failed my very first math test *headdesk* It was a complete 180 from the practice test.

Good luck with the bf. Remember if he starts acting like a jerk it prolly isn't a PHASE so don't waste a year of your life (this from recent experience).

Also, don't stress to bad about the test. I bombed first year, it was SUCH a shock to me...but every since I've been continually improving and now am on the dean's honour list...now that I'm accustomed :)

Yeah, I was the same - sat on a B- average for the first year, and now I'm an A student. Just takes some adjustment is all. :)

unclehobart said:
An Eagles fan? tsk. I can't stand them... too much 'Hotel California' on the radio these days.

Psst. I think she's talking about Terrell Owens' football team. ;)

At any rate good luck and follow your dreams. remember not to put off what you want to do till you are older.

Professur said:
So you're going out with a dork that a: can't figure out the timer on his camera b: can't frame a shot to same his life and c: can't even trim a photo to make it look upright. And to top it off, can't dress himself without help. Who usually tucks his shirt in for him?

Don't listen to him...he's just so used to being able to find something negative about every guy who *I* date (and be right about it) that he's grasping for straws cause your guy is actually in school, dresses well and knows how to smile :)

Sometimes you just have to know when to not be such a desperado and take it easy with the Eagles puns. It will be better in the long run. You can't always take it to the limit after all.

*sigh* Theres gonna be a heartache tonight from reading Inkys responses... if not from drinking these tequila sunrises while living life in the fast lane.

All I can say is that Monica is a witchy woman and her new beau is surely a James Dean... and I offer them the best of my love with the relationship. I hope it gives them a peaceful easy feeling and he not turn out to have lyin' eyes. Its easy to be a victim of love for that certain kind of fool.

Remember, love will keep up alive so long as you cross the seven bridges road and please come home for christmas while we chase in that funky new year.

Just dont get caught by the cops on makeout ridge in the ol' 55 claiming to be twenty one while getting in the mood or the early bird officer will be putting you in teenage jail thinking you were the disco strangler and leave it till a good day in hell to let you go.

FluerVanderloo said:
Well, he comes from Bel Air, which means a little bit of money.

No, not really. It means his parents have money & if he thinks he does because of the sweat from his folks brow (probably white collar so that is definately figurative) tell him to show you his latest W2.

Have fun :D

unclehobart said:
*sigh* Theres gonna be a heartache tonight from reading Inkys responses... if not from drinking these tequila sunrises while living life in the fast lane.

All I can say is that Monica is a witchy woman and her new beau is surely a James Dean... and I offer them the best of my love with the relationship. I hope it gives them a peaceful easy feeling and he not turn out to have lyin' eyes. Its easy to be a victim of love for that certain kind of fool.

Remember, love will keep up alive so long as you cross the seven bridges road and please come home for christmas while we chase in that funky new year.

Just dont get caught by the cops on makeout ridge in the ol' 55 claiming to be twenty one while getting in the mood or the early bird officer will be putting you in teenage jail thinking you were the disco strangler and leave it till a good day in hell to let you go.

Oh, and make sure you're not just one of his pretty maids all in a row , or you'd be better off dumping him in some sad cafe and walking off wearing those shoes you just bought. I can't tell you why . You'd eventually get over it cuz you'd be already gone .

Gonz said:
No, not really. It means his parents have money & if he thinks he does because of the sweat from his folks brow (probably white collar so that is definately figurative) tell him to show you his latest W2.

Have fun :D

That is true...I think his parents are paying for his school stuff, but at least he pays for his own car, insurance, and gas like I have to. Most of the kids that went to my school had their way paid and it pissed me off. At least I know he has some degree of responsibility.

Professur said:
Yet another satisfied customer unhappy at me being right. You guys should form a support group.

I ain't unhappy...I just need to learn to listen to you :p

Hey fluer...I was wondering...well..umm..you wanna go out someti....wait..what?...oh..never mind

Back