LOL...oops

Uh-oh . . . the secret's out. :D

Hey, you gotta be careful where you smear that stuff . . . it really burns on the "sensitive areas". :lloyd:

Thulsa Doom said:
thats nothing. get yourself some Blair 6AM reserve. it literally will peal linoleum if you leave it on over night. Absolutely insane... Hotest "food aditive" man ever made.

I've had that one, too. It doesn't have the flavor of Dave's, though they both do the same thing to your sinuses...amongst other body parts... ;)

Gato_Solo said:
I've had that one, too. It doesn't have the flavor of Dave's, though they both do the same thing to your sinuses...amongst other body parts... ;)

youve actually put that in your mouth?! are you isane! that stuff is simply lethal. and you realize Blairs 6AM reserve is actually 64 times hotter then Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce. I agree with you about Dave's. Its actually tastey. Extremelly hot but tastey. When you get to the level of a Blairs Reserve theres no real taste involved. Its just pure intense concentrated heat to the nth degree. the hottest ive ever tasted was blairs 2 am which i think is like not quite a million scoville units. now Im a guy who can eat a whole habanero. it burns like shit but i enjoy it. but i put a drop of this stuff on my tongue about the size of a nail head and first there was intense branding like pain on my tongue for id say about 5 or 6 minutes. Im talking jumping up and down flapping half paniced pain. then it mellowed but stayed strong for another 15 or so subsiding in waves of heat. Now Blairs 6AM is 16 MILLION scoville units!! more then 16 times hotter!! i would be afraid to even get any exposed body part near that stuff. Daves Private Reserve is I think 250,000.

Thulsa Doom said:
youve actually put that in your mouth?! are you isane! that stuff is simply lethal. and you realize Blairs 6AM reserve is actually 64 times hotter then Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce. I agree with you about Dave's. Its actually tastey. Extremelly hot but tastey. When you get to the level of a Blairs Reserve theres no real taste involved. Its just pure intense concentrated heat to the nth degree. the hottest ive ever tasted was blairs 2 am which i think is like not quite a million scoville units. now Im a guy who can eat a whole habanero. it burns like shit but i enjoy it. but i put a drop of this stuff on my tongue about the size of a nail head and first there was intense branding like pain on my tongue for id say about 5 or 6 minutes. Im talking jumping up and down flapping half paniced pain. then it mellowed but stayed strong for another 15 or so subsiding in waves of heat. Now Blairs 6AM is 16 MILLION scoville units!! more then 16 times hotter!! i would be afraid to even get any exposed body part near that stuff. Daves Private Reserve is I think 250,000.

I dipped a toothpick in, and, yes, placed it upon the tip of my tongue. It was hot, but not that painful...at least to me. :shrug:

if you all want some HOT stuff come to Toronto and call me (416-881-2877) and i''ll take you out for some hot stuff and i do meen DAMM HOT!!

tonks said:
thai food is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...not that ungodly hot.

But it is hotter than Mexican food. It's even hotter than Indian food. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Puhlease. Perhaps I should ship you some asseenonfoodtv.com/dave_s_gourmet_insanity_sauce_1.html just so you can have something to give your amigo's at home. :p

BTW...I also eat Thai food...and I've never grabbed for a beverage while doing so. ;)

I still dont believe youve had Blairs 6AM. :D

Thai food is great. Only the Thai have mastered making heat WORK with taste. Not just adding heat for heats sake. No other cuisine really has mastered this to their level.

Been away awhile but...

....hahahaha.

If I were a cat person I might feel sorry for it, but I'm not.
Friggin cats!

Habanero's are the hottest thing around, well as peppers go, and handling or consuming them should be done with caution.

If any of you wimmins feels like stuffin some habanero in your mouth, contact me.

cool_shades.gif

Heheh.

Back