Staff member
[Today 11:04pm] Altron: lets like play halop
[Today 11:04pm] Altron: woohoo im sorry i souldnt piost like this
[Today 11:04pm] Altron: whoat sdio you jmeanw ghats my passqworfd
[Today 11:03pm] Altron: d
[Today 11:03pm] Altron: let of muy son bitch hea
[Today 11:03pm] Altron: all tghe letters are one kinda crazy bpurt
[Today 11:03pm] Altron: whoa ui cant spell
[Today 11:03pm] Altron: you know like cvomn-utgers dont really meateerm you know luike tghey ll chil;l ahnd shit buyt like qwho realluy wajhnts otg tgoucgbhle shoot vbeucause chso mghisbnt c hanta]
[Today 11:02pm] Altron: ie 7 no one cares you son of a bitych hawruy
[Today 11:02pm] Altron: its after midnight
[Today 11:02pm] Altron: woohoo
[Today 10:11pm] Altron: im ghonna drink the mil;k now
[Today 10:10pm] Altron: i enbded up tgeting wawa hoagie with ham and bacon

:lol:

:hmm:

[Today 06:04pm] Altron: lets like play halop
[Today 06:04pm] Altron: woohoo im sorry i souldnt piost like this
[Today 06:04pm] Altron: whoat sdio you jmeanw ghats my passqworfd
[Today 06:03pm] Altron: d
[Today 06:03pm] Altron: let of muy son bitch hea
[Today 06:03pm] Altron: all tghe letters are one kinda crazy bpurt
[Today 06:03pm] Altron: whoa ui cant spell
[Today 06:03pm] Altron: you know like cvomn-utgers dont really meateerm you know luike tghey ll chil;l ahnd shit buyt like qwho realluy wajhnts otg tgoucgbhle shoot vbeucause chso mghisbnt c hanta]
[Today 06:02pm] Altron: ie 7 no one cares you son of a bitych hawruy
[Today 06:02pm] Altron: its after midnight
[Today 06:02pm] Altron: woohoo
[Today 05:11pm] Altron: im ghonna drink the mil;k now
[Today 05:10pm] Altron: i enbded up tgeting wawa hoagie with ham and bacon
[Today 05:10pm] Altron: nah i got it from my friend

No, no, it's not like beer and liquor...there is NO correct order for booze and milk

Nixy, I promise you that if you eat something with a high carbohydrate content with a large glass of milk at least half an hour before you start drinking the alcohol will affect yulees ant you will be less likely to be hung over or sick. Of course, it's still possible to drink enough to make yourself ill, alcohol is a poison.

Nixy, I promise you that if you eat something with a high carbohydrate content with a large glass of milk at least half an hour before you start drinking the alcohol will affect yulees ant you will be less likely to be hung over or sick. Of course, it's still possible to drink enough to make yourself ill, alcohol is a poison.

If I'm drinking I in no way want to make the effects of the alcohol less :p

I just drink at a decent speed so as to not make myself puke (and stop drinking if I feel myself getting ill) and then eat some carbs and drink a lot of water before going to bed to fend off the possible hangover.

It's a LOLlercoaster!

attachment.php

damn i gotta scatter some rep around ?

Nice lolo-coaster Inkara!

very cool.

you done that?

best, BB

If I'm drinking I in no way want to make the effects of the alcohol less :p

I just drink at a decent speed so as to not make myself puke (and stop drinking if I feel myself getting ill) and then eat some carbs and drink a lot of water before going to bed to fend off the possible hangover.

Remember Nixy, I went to the bar five or six nights per week just about every week for about fifteen years. It's impolite (not to mention bad for business) to refuse the offer of a drink and before the advent of non-alcoholic brews it was important to be able to hold your liquor.

not really interested in trying prescription shit.

I had some vicodin or something for my wisdom teeth. whatever. it made my jaw feel numb and me kinda relaxed. not a big fan of that. the shit that happened on friday was anything but relaxed.

Back