LONG survey about you... comeon, do it!

Vortex

1. Name: Melissa
2. Backwards: Assilem
3. Date: 18 July, 2003
4. Birthdate: June 27, 1984
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 19 and a month... or so
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: Her Royal Galactic Supremness, Melissa :) ... *giggles*
7. What's your religon?: My own little creation ^_^
8. Any odd beliefs?: That my laser pointer will save me one day! :p ;)
9. Which is better rap or rock?: Rock.
10. What is your favorite band?: Um... toss up between Third Eye Blind, Vertical Horizon, U2, Counting Crows, Live, COllective Soul... I like a lot of bands :D
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Vertical Horzion - Everything You Want (the whole song! ^_^)
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Kitties
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Happy... Mature :p Career wise, I'd like to be a programmer or something :p Not sure anymore, but I haven't been sure for the past year + o_O
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: *shrugs* I have no idea. I didn't know I had to keep count :p ;)
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Listening to music... singing along to music, reading up on forums, downloading stuff, looking for Sims stuff, and I just gave my flowers fresh water :)
16. Whatcha thinking about?: I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about, and what I should say I'm thinking about :p
17. How many years until you graduate?: um... 1-2, but I wanna do honours, and maybe another degree :)
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Not really, I'm really enjoying life at the moment ^_^
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Righty
20. How old are you mentally?: 4! :p Nha, I dunno, technically, mentally I'd be 19, 10 months and 22 days as my brain is as old as my body is :p But on the net, people have thought I'm anywhere between 25 - 35 without knowing my real age o_O *feels old*
21. Have any siblings?: one half sister
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Rachel, 5 and 1/2
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: My cat ^_^ *wuvs her kitty* Person wise.. well that would be telling, hey?
24: What's your most tresured possession?: My computer... I know it's very sad.
25. Do you have any journals?: Yeah, online
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: I don't kiss and tell :)
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: No duh, yes I do
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: Entschuldigen sie mich, ich sprechen nicht Deutsches;) *giggles* ja ich, aber ot viel zwar, ist es noch alle grundlagen der sprache für mich, die grammatik nicht zu glätten
29. What are you currently wearing?: Orange and grey jersey, black top, purple bra, white undies (yay! Not matching!) blue 1/2 bleeched jeans. oh yeah, and slippers
30. What would you rather being wearing?: A warmer jersey
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: short on guys, sortta long for chicks, get them swapped and it gets nasty.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want *listens to it again*
33. Are you tired?: *yawns* nope, I'm just sleepy ;) :p j/k
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Um... nope :)
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Brainless idiots :D
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Yeah, a couple things, but as a rule of thumb, I worry too damn much anyway :)
37. Who do you miss right now?: My cat, haven't seen her in the past couple hours =(
38. Do you know HTML?: Yes
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: I'd have to say so, yes. Most people I think don't like the idea of having to be restricted when it comes to that sortta stuff *shrugs* when I become bi, I'll update you on that :)
40. Any pet peeves?: If I told you, you'd use them against me :p
41. Listening to anything right now?: See 32.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Uhh... Kermit.
43. Do you like taking pictures?: I guess so
44. Do you like being in pictures?: Only if by some miracle I happen to look good in them. lol
45. Can you burn a CD?: Sure can.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder. I think Swiss tastes like puke when its plain.
47. Is this a long survey?: Sorta. But its not annoyingly long.
48. Do you have a camera?: Yes, and it's a classic flim one :)
50. How many CDs do you own?: helluvalottaofthem :) both musical and software :)
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: Um... a fur coat I inherited, or possible my leather jacket I inherited :) I don't tend to buy expensive clothes myself
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: I don't like them if they are OBVIOUS AND OH SO LOUD
54. What is your biggest fear?: Dying young, and death. lol But I wanna die young, when I'm VERY VERY old if I'm gonna die at all :p
55. Have you cried in the past day?: Nope
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Yes, it was stupid, it was for a movie that I related to too much and where I have some deep seated issues in my life about... I wasn't brave enough to go see the movie though :p
57. How about a song?: Um... I guess I might have, Can't remember though :)
58. What is a cool word to say?: Takasi :) *curses in Elven*
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: Um... a couple of them, but I get along with most of them :)
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Only because I know I won't be on holiday anymore :p
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Not really, sometimes I am, but most of the time I don't like having all the attention put on me :)
62. What keeps you going?: My future...
63. Play any instruments?: Piano, cd player :p And I've tried the guitar
64. What website do you visit the most?: VurtSpace
65. Any special talents?: I have TDS (Tempral Displacement Disorder) :p Either than that, I guess drawing is a talent :p but that isn't that special
66. What is your definition of true love?: Um, can't really say cause it's forever changing, but I'd have to say something cheesey like ultimate respect :)
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Fear :)
68. Whats your sign?: Cancer Star sign, with Scorpio rising, and Chinese Eastern Sign ^_^
69. Are you opinionated?: Yebo
70. Do you have any last words?: WOO HOO!

Mirlyn

Oh my....another one....

1. Name: Jeff
2. Backwards: ffeJ
3. Date: July 18, 2003
4. Birthdate: March 21, 1982
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 21
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?: I dunno....I'd have to think about it.....
7. What's your religon?: spiritual, not religious
8. Any odd beliefs?: easter bunny is real.
10. What is your favorite band?: Collective Soul (definately), Aerosmith, 3EB (damn you ;)), well, ok, pretty much anything goes with me
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Cold - Bleed
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: dogs :D
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: happy....thats exactly what I've always wanted, and always believed in
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: Too many to count....many pranks were pulled off tonight :cool4:
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Singing to 3EB - Motorcycle Driveby
16. Whatcha thinking about?: the lyrics :)
17. How many years until you graduate?: 2
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Far away? No way, its too close!
20. How old are you mentally?: about THIS old *holds out hands*
21. Have any siblings?: younger brother
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Matt - 16
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: I don't remember...seriously
24: What's your most tresured possession?: my mind (boy, doesn't that sound condescending), really though, my freedom to think what I wish, thats all :headbang:
25. Do you have any journals?: in my head :)
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: haven't
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: I know what my idea of a faerie is..
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: habla ingles
29. What are you currently wearing?: tan cargo shorts and a dark blue tshirt
30. What would you rather being wearing?: can't think of anything right now
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: depends on the girl.....usually not-so-long but not short (ie, shoulder length)
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: all of them
33. Are you tired?: kinda.....its 2:30....getting up early tomorrow to work on the car before the 100+F heat sets in
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: never am for long :)
35. Who pisses you off the most?: the arrogant and narrow-minded
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: nah, very few things make me worry/nervous
37. Who do you miss right now?: hmmm......I miss a pizza....yeah...thats it
38. Do you know HTML?: I do, I do.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: hmmm....in some ways, yes
40. Any pet peeves?: the untrustworthy
41. Listening to anything right now?: Our Lady Peace - Innocent.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Kermit!
43. Do you like taking pictures?: love it
44. Do you like being in pictures?: not really....
45. Can you burn a CD?: yeppers
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: on what? they're both equally good
47. Is this a long survey?: I've seen worse
48. Do you have a camera?: several, digital and 35mm
50. How many CDs do you own?: good god....hundreds
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: probably my shoes.....they were $60
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: don't like them, don't want to see them.
54. What is your biggest fear?: lack of happiness for life :)
55. Have you cried in the past day?: nope
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: with laughter, yeah, some of the classic superbowl ones really got me.
57. How about a song?: yeah
58. What is a cool word to say?: orbital
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: one that is always right, whether she is or not.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: I'm afraid of the gouging...
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: nah, I'm the shy one.
62. What keeps you going?: music
63. Play any instruments?: a little acoustical guitar, otherwise not really
64. What website do you visit the most?: Probably OTC, or my webmail
65. Any special talents?: not really
66. What is your definition of true love?: trust and understanding and respect, with some hot lovin' action thrown in for good measure :D
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: I don't think I would. I think everything is there for a reason, whether we know it or not.
68. Whats your sign?: Aries
69. Are you opinionated?: on some issues, yeah, but not loudly
70. Do you have any last words?: yeah......don't do drugs

rrfield

I'll bite.

1. Name: Richard
2. Backwards: Uwe Blab
4. Birthdate: Feb. 16, 1980
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 23
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?: Atreyu
7. What's your religon?: raised Catholic, currently a Bokonist
8. Any odd beliefs?: Nope.
9. Which is better rap or rock?: Rock
10. What is your favorite band?: the White Stripes and the Beatles
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Deal Leaves and the Dirty Ground - White Stripes
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Dogs
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Older and wiser.
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: None on purpose.
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Working!
16. Whatcha thinking about?: Thinking about who would win in a fight: a Giant bumblebee in an all-wool jumpsuit, or a giant but humble moth.
17. How many years until you graduate?: graduated in December!
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: n/a
20. How old are you mentally?: 11 or so.
21. Have any siblings?: HA. 6 little brothers.
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Ryan, 19. Kenny, 14. Kyle, 12. T.J., 4. Patrick, 2. Kevin (possibly), due in November.
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: My girlfrield Amanda. UPDATE Mom just called so my Mom.
24: What's your most tresured possession?: Material? currently my Gamecube.
25. Do you have any journals?: i had them all removed.
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: girlfriend.
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: quit swearing.
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: quit swearing.
29. What are you currently wearing?: milwaukee brewers helmet from 1970, minnesota vikings jersey with no name or number, boxer shorts, one sock and two sandles.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: two socks.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: long
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: There's no home for you here - White Stripes.
33. Are you tired?: always
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Brett Favre
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Brett Favre
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: What, me worry?
37. Who do you miss right now?: Betty White and the Golden Girl crew.
38. Do you know HTML?: yup, since 1996 I do beleive. Basic HTML, never goot too deep into it.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: yes.
40. Any pet peeves?: Brett Favre.
41. Listening to anything right now?: Sonic Youth.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Kermit
43. Do you like taking pictures?: sure
44. Do you like being in pictures?: no
45. Can you burn a CD?: yes.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Swiss. The town I grew up in was the self-proclaimed baby swiss capital of the world (Fennimore, Wisconsin). Every small town in southern Wisconsin was the self-proclaimed (insert cheese name here) capital of the world.
47. Is this a long survey?: kinda.
48. Do you have a camera?: i have 2 35mm cameras.
50. How many CDs do you own?: That's like asking the square root of a million...no one will ever know.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: i dont know, i dont buy my own clothes unless they are from second hand stores.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: They keep me from drinking bleach.
54. What is your biggest fear?: that when I get old, robots will steal my pills for fuel. And they will grab me with their metal claws, which I wont be able to get out of, because they are metal.
55. Have you cried in the past day?: no
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: what? no.
57. How about a song?: yeah
58. What is a cool word to say?: Uwe Blab.
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: My high school spanish teacher.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: I graduated, so no. I'm not afraid of grad school, I'm just done with college. The last semester is the worst.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: no, quit looking at me.
62. What keeps you going?: carbohydrates
63. Play any instruments?: 4 string banjo
64. What website do you visit the most?: http://vikings.theinsiders.com
65. Any special talents?: i can make clocks move just by staring at them
66. What is your definition of true love?: love is about sacrafices, like when you have to sacrafice your time to the county of Bethesda, Maryland.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: hate, except the hate for the Green Bay Packers.
68. Whats your sign?: Aquarius, chineese - monkey.
69. Are you opinionated?: sometimes, but I usually dont care about things enough to have an opinion.
70. Do you have any last words?: Uwe Blab.

Rose

1. Name: Rose
2. Backwards: Esor
4. Birthdate: January 1
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 23.5
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: I kinda like Rose, but would try "Katie" maybe.
7. What's your religon?: :) I dun't discuss.
8. Any odd beliefs?: In the toothfairy
9. Which is better rap or rock?: Rock
10. What is your favorite band?: I'm much too open-minded for a favorite band (and too indecisive to choose one) ;)
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Any lyrics from any song on Eddie Glenn's "Un PC" cd.
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Cats & Kitties
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Financially secure and happy. I'd like to interpret sign language for Deaf people.
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: Not very many.
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Thinking about what I want to do at work today and what I might actually get accomplished.
16. Whatcha thinking about?: See above and also thinking of what I could do if I wanted to get different job ...
17. How many years until you graduate?: High School? Been there. College? Let's not hold our breath ... But maybe within the next year.
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: o_0
20. How old are you mentally?: Most of the time 46, but sometimes 12. :D
21. Have any siblings?: Sister and a half-brother
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Loretta, 21; Jeff, 32
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: ... I suppose my husband, but moreso Jane, my cat. :D
24: What's your most tresured possession?: My cat and my computer
25. Do you have any journals?: A written journal that collects dust and a blog online that's just for fun.
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: dustin
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: pretty sure
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: No
29. What are you currently wearing?: black skirt, white tank, brown faux-wrap overshirt, black dress shoes. :( Not a summer outfit, but I couldn't decide on anything else this morning. :(
30. What would you rather being wearing?: preferrably a sarong on a beach somewhere ...
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: Long for girls, mostly short for guys, it all depends on the guy.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: the Eddie Glenn cd
33. Are you tired?: Yes
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Probably, I've not decided just yet. ;)
35. Who pisses you off the most?: My roommate
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Yes.
37. Who do you miss right now?: Jorje
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: Probably, but if it works for them then ... :) Yay for them.
40. Any pet peeves?: People who drive without using turn signals.
41. Listening to anything right now?: Spinner - The Doors Channel
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Kermit
43. Do you like taking pictures?: Yes
44. Do you like being in pictures?: Not so much. :s
45. Can you burn a CD?: Yep.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder plain, Swiss on turkey sammich's
47. Is this a long survey?: Yes, but I imagine no one will read the results so I figured I might as well play. ;)
48. Do you have a camera?: A couple of them ...
50. How many CDs do you own?: Too many to count!
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: Either my leather jacket which isn't so expensive anymore or my wedding dress which wasn't really expensive in the first place as it's not really a 'dress'
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: Lables?
54. What is your biggest fear?: Being a bad person and death
55. Have you cried in the past day?: Yes
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Yes.
57. How about a song?: Yes.
58. What is a cool word to say?: Whoo hoo!
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: ... no teachers for me right now.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: I'm seeing a pattern - this test isn't for those out of school yet ... But no, I'm not afraid to go to college.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: No.
62. What keeps you going?: My kitty :)
63. Play any instruments?: No I want to learn the banjo though..
64. What website do you visit the most?: simpsonsboard.com, cnn.com, otcentral.com, thesistersthree.com, hotamishwomen.com, and vbulletin.org
65. Any special talents?: I'm me :)
66. What is your definition of true love?: ... Still deciding that one.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Intriguiging question. insecurity
68. Whats your sign?: Capricorn
69. Are you opinionated?: Mostly
70. Do you have any last words?: w00t

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
1. Name: Nicole
2. Backwards: Elocin
4. Birthdate: Dec. 13 1983
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 19 and 7 months and 5 days (-11.5 hours)
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: I don't think I would
7. What's your religon?: Not really religious
8. Any odd beliefs?: That true love exists
10. What is your favorite band?: ummmmmmm I don't do favourites
11. Favorite Lyrics?: "I can't make you love me if you don't, you can't make your heart feel something it won't"
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: An engineer, a wife, and a mommy
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: Don't think I have
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: "Work" and chatting
16. Whatcha thinking about?: Boy I met last night
17. How many years until you graduate?: 4
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: nah, it's ok
20. How old are you mentally?: I'd say about 19 or so, maybe 20 or 21
21. Have any siblings?: Little brother, wait, strike that, one YOUNGER brother (he is SO tall)
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Kyle, 14
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: Vince
24: What's your most tresured possession?: Anything my daddy gave me or made for me
25. Do you have any journals?: Online
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: That is for me to know and him to remember longingly
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: *nods*
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: Eine bissien (i don't know if that's spelled right)
29. What are you currently wearing?: Sketchers runners 9red and grey), black capris, sparkly black thong underwear, pink bra, blue poloshit, green polarfleece pullover (I share an office with a lady who has hotflashes, brrrrrrrrr)
30. What would you rather being wearing?: My modrobes and a cut tanktop
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: shaggy on guys, can be short or as long as their chin as long as it's shaggy. Medium length on girls
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: "I'd Do Anything" by Simple Plan
33. Are you tired?: not really, my body is used to less than 6 hours of sleep now
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Of course, I have a habit of choosing idiot/asshole people to associate with
35. Who pisses you off the most?: People who fuck with the minds of others
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Few things but it willa ll be ok
37. Who do you miss right now?: Vince
38. Do you know HTML?: Sorta, kinda, maybe. I am gonna learn it for real in a few weeks.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: Yes, the whole "It's not about gender" movement is really sweeping through
40. Any pet peeves?: Couple but I only remember them when I am faced with'em
41. Listening to anything right now?: Yup, don't know what it is though (radiop station that is on here at work)
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Fozzy all the way baby
43. Do you like taking pictures?: Yes
44. Do you like being in pictures?: Sometimes, depends on my mood and my outfit
45. Can you burn a CD?: Of course (says the girl who learn to burn a CD less than a year ago)
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder
47. Is this a long survey?: Kinda, it's ok, I am getting paid while I do it.
48. Do you have a camera?: Yup, a digicam and a regualr one.
50. How many CDs do you own?: Who actually knows the answer to this? A LOT
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: $200 prom dress
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: I don't like things for the labels, I like them for the item itself
54. What is your biggest fear?: Dying without loving someone who trully loves me back
55. Have you cried in the past day?: Yes
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Don't think so
57. How about a song?: Oh yeah
58. What is a cool word to say?: ummmmmmm there are a few i enjoy but I can't remember them
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: Calculus
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Only cause I don't have a place to live next year
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Don't think so
62. What keeps you going?: The thought of one day havign everything my heart desires
63. Play any instruments?: Guitar and flute
64. What website do you visit the most?: OTCentral
65. Any special talents?: Alphabet backwards :shrug:
66. What is your definition of true love?: Loving a person not despite their flaws but loving their flaws along with the rest of them.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Fear
68. Whats your sign?: Sagitarius
69. Are you opinionated?: Hell yeah
70. Do you have any last words?: Love like you've never been hurt. (Thank you for bringing that to my attention Dan, miss you man)

freako104

Vortex said:
1. Name: Eric
2. Backwards: Cire
3. Date: july 18
4. Birthdate: aug 11 1979
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 23 and 11 months
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too? i dont know girls say they like my name :shrug:
7. What's your religon?: Wicca
8. Any odd beliefs?: i worship the elements themselves. and i believe in ghosts
10. What is your favorite band?: older Marilyn Manson or Tool
11. Favorite Lyrics?: depends on my mood.
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: cant decide i love both
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: id like to do something with psychology or marine biology. but prefer psych
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: mani dont know!!!!!!!!!! i dont keep count!
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: posting at ot central and listening to music
16. Whatcha thinking about?: about my job
17. How many years until you graduate?: man i dont know that either! im going to barton as a sophmore tho
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: i dont know yet. i will miss md tho
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: i used to be ambidexterous. now im just dexterous
20. How old are you mentally?: depends on whats goin on
21. Have any siblings?: one sister
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: christine 33
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: My date to the ozzfest. never say it unless you mean it or can get somethin out of it :p seriously only sya it if you mean it
24: What's your most tresured possession?: hmmmmm prolly ps2 since that was HS grad gift.
25. Do you have any journals?: no but i write stuff
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: i think it was my ex too long ago to remember
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: yea and i love fae! theyre so cool
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: NEIN
29. What are you currently wearing?: invader zim boxers(black) black godhead shirt and blue pj pants
30. What would you rather being wearing?: my lost black exercise pants(i miss them cause theyre black)
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: long on girls.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: ugly girl
33. Are you tired?: yes
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: nope
35. Who pisses you off the most?: assholes
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: yea
37. Who do you miss right now?: my friends fom campus i havent seen them in months and wont see them again for a while(possible ever) :crying3:
38. Do you know HTML?: no
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: yea girls are doing it to get attention.
40. Any pet peeves?: yea being arrogant,starting crap,and being stupid
41. Listening to anything right now?: no(turned my cd player off)
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: kermit
43. Do you like taking pictures?: I like taking them i hate to be in them
44. Do you like being in pictures?: dammit i just said i hate them :mad:
45. Can you burn a CD?: nope
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder.
47. Is this a long survey?: too long
48. Do you have a camera?: Yea disposable
50. How many CDs do you own?: lotta music. i dont know if my video games count
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: leather jacket or leather pants. i dont buy expensive clothes too often
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: i hate being labeleld
54. What is your biggest fear?: heights and losing a friend
55. Have you cried in the past day?: No.
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: no. movies yes commericals no
57. How about a song?: yes
58. What is a cool word to say?: dude
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: i had great teachers
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: yea im leaving md behind and md is my home :(
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: no. i am me if it gets attention fine if not then yay
62. What keeps you going?: future
63. Play any instruments?: used to play a little guitar
64. What website do you visit the most?:eek:t central and jjr512
65. Any special talents?: i can write
66. What is your definition of true love?: caring about someone that means a lot to you
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: sadness
68. Whats your sign?: leo i think
69. Are you opinionated?: yea
70. Do you have any last words?: finally done

greenfreak

1. Name: Trish
2. Backwards: hsirt
4. Birthdate: August 7th, 1972
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 20 days short of 31
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: Tricia Cage or Tricia Greene.7. What's your religon?: technically Roman Catholic. Not technically, I have none.
8. Any odd beliefs?: That "coincidences" happen for a reason.
10. What is your favorite band?: Coldplay
11. Favorite Lyrics?: "I met a girl who sang the blues and I asked her for some happy news but she just smiled and turned away. I went down to the sacred store where I heard the music years before but the man there said the music wouldn't play. And in the streets the children screamed, the lovers cried and the poets dreamed. Not a word was spoken, the church bells all were broken. And the three men I admired most, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost; they caught the last train for the coast. The day the music died."
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Dogs.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I am what I wanted to be when I grew up. :)14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: none. I try not to.
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: listening to my coworkers ask me the same technical questions over and over. Really, after 3 years on Help Desk, how can you NOT know how to change the screen resolution? :retard:16. Whatcha thinking about?: I have to pee.
17. How many years until you graduate?: n/a18. Sucks its that far away huh?: n/a 19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Righty
20. How old are you mentally?: 25
21. Have any siblings?: Two older sisters and one older brother
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Meg-38, Fran-36, Rose-33.
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: Rusty, my bf.
24: What's your most tresured possession?: Material posession would be my plant collection. Non material would be all my loved ones.
25. Do you have any journals?: No.
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: my boyfriend
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: Yes, thanks to ash_r.
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: No. Yo hablo Ingles y Espanol, muy pequena.
30. What would you rather being wearing? Nothing, I really like my outfit today.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: long
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: Coldplay - Trouble/Yellow/In My Place33. Are you tired?: Not yet. I will be at about 4pm though.
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Yes.
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Attention whores.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Yes, but it's not ruining my day.
37. Who do you miss right now?: My nieces and nephews, Nalani, Kuulani, Q, Justin and Squiggy.38. Do you know HTML?: Yes
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: Has been for a long time.
40. Any pet peeves?: There is a thread here about that. I got lots.
41. Listening to anything right now?: Lisa Loeb - Stay
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: See signature below.
43. Do you like taking pictures?: http://www.greenfreak.net Yea, I'd say so.
44. Do you like being in pictures?: God no.
45. Can you burn a CD?: Yes.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Cheddar. Not a big fan of Swiss.
47. Is this a long survey?: God yes.
48. Do you have a camera?: Minolta Maxxum 7000 with 200mm zoom lens
50. How many CDs do you own?: including software, probably only 30.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: A black 100% cashmere sweater Rusty made me buy.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: If they're made well and they fit right, that's all I need to know.
54. What is your biggest fear?: There being nothing after death. Just, nothing. No thought, no body, no soul, no heaven, no hell. Just ceasing to exist.
55. Have you cried in the past day?: No
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Yes.57. How about a song?: Chicago - You're the inspiration because it reminds me of my Grandmother's death. And assorted other songs at assorted other times after breaking up with assorted ex boyfriends.
58. What is a cool word to say?: Retrolental Fibroplasia.
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: Don't have any. But there was this guy Darrell in computer school that knew less than I did and used to teach by reading out of a book. He was a waste of space.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: I'd love to go back if I had the money.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: That's really funny--I said that was my pet peeve before reading this question. No, I don't think I'm an attention whore but I do enjoy attention when it's given to me. I'm a Leo after all.
62. What keeps you going?: My optimism, my Rusty and my loved ones.
63. Play any instruments?: I can play the opening to Stairway to Heaven on the piano but that's it.
64. What website do you visit the most?: this one. :D
65. Any special talents?: I don't know that I'd call them talents but I can do some things well like photography, gardening, typing, driving...
66. What is your definition of true love?: My relationship with Rusty. :D
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Anger.68. Whats your sign?: Leo the lion
69. Are you opinionated?: Only about certain subjects
70. Do you have any last words? gonad smegma.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
1. Name: Luis
2. Backwards: siuL
4. Birthdate: Feb 15, 1980
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 23
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: No changes.
7. What's your religon?: none
8. Any odd beliefs?: universal and human energy
10. What is your favorite band?: probly Pink Floyd
11. Favorite Lyrics?: too many to mention, but Return to Innocence comes to my mind right now.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Happy
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: None
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Listening to music, chatting with a friend through MSN
16. Whatcha thinking about?: what to write here, my girl :D
17. How many years until you graduate?: 1-2 MONTHS.
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: it isn't far :p
20. How old are you mentally?: People tend to say i'm much more mature than my age, it isn't something that i think about thou.
21. Have any siblings?: eh?, methinks not.
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: ...
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: My girl.
24: What's your most tresured possession?: probly the puter.
25. Do you have any journals?: No.
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: My girl.
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: yes, never seen one :p
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: No me hables con ese tono :D
29. What are you currently wearing?: green pants and green sweater.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: i'm fine right now.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: depends on the person.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: anything from Gigi d'Agostino or N-trance
33. Are you tired?: no, just awoke.
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: no.
35. Who pisses you off the most?: people that is only looking for an excuse to discuss non-sense stupidities.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: yes, my grandfather is in the hospital
37. Who do you miss right now?: my dad.
38. Do you know HTML?: Sorta
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: you mean gay?, yes.
40. Any pet peeves?: :D
41. Listening to anything right now?: yes, Juan Gabriel - Querida
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: have no idea of who those are.
43. Do you like taking pictures?: yeah
44. Do you like being in pictures?: yeah.
45. Can you burn a CD?: hell yes, i'm a mexican :D
47. Is this a long survey?: yes.
48. Do you have a camera?: Yes, a digital one
50. How many CDs do you own?: i have no idea, but plenty.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: i don't know, but i tend to buy expensive clothes.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: retarded, thou, some big ones looks nice, it's all about the design, i don't care about what it says :D
54. What is your biggest fear?: Dying young.
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Yes, it is called The Power of One.
57. How about a song?: yeah, many songs.
58. What is a cool word to say?: chale :D
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: None, i finished all my courses now :D
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Been there, done that, i wasn't affraid before going thou.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Normal attention.
62. What keeps you going?: Happines.
63. Play any instruments?: the piano upside down (that means i enjoy being lazzy :D )
64. What website do you visit the most?: OTC
65. Any special talents?: god at math :D
66. What is your definition of true love?: to care about somebody as a friend, as a person and as a woman/man.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: none, it'd suck to not be able to experience all the emotions, either good or bad
68. Whats your sign?: Aquarious
69. Are you opinionated?: 50/50
70. Do you have any last words?: finally.

greenfreak

Oops! My bad.

29. Shirt... black button down collared shirt-don't know what you call the style but it's tight around the chest, is meant to be worn outside the pants, and has half sleeves that turn up at the ends.

Pants... dark blue jeans

Shoes... black open toe slingbacks (sporting my shiny green toe polish)

Everything except the shoes are new and I just love this shirt-I have it unbuttoned halfway down, silver 'figure 8' necklace resting on the bit of cleavage I'm sporting. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
1. Name: Cory
2. Backwards: Yroc
4. Birthdate: Mar 29, 1970
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 33 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 5 days and about 8 hours.
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: Thor
7. What's your religon?: Raised Lutheran, converted Catholic, currently not much
8. Any odd beliefs?: That life is fair
10. What is your favorite band?: Metallica before Napster, Kid Rock, Hank Jr., too many
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Nothing Else Matters
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Rich and Healthy
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: Does that include on this test? ;)
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Supposed to be working, :D
16. Whatcha thinking about?: My wrist hurts
17. How many years until you graduate?: Forever it seems. Depends on when I get back to it.
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Yep
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Right mainly somewhat ambi.
20. How old are you mentally?: 12/13 sometimes, 70/75 others
21. Have any siblings?: 2 Brothers
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?:Scott, 35 and Troy, be 39 in a week.
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: Paula.
24: What's your most tresured possession?: My puters
25. Do you have any journals?: Yes, several password protected .docs on my puter that I don't remember the passwords to. :D
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: My Son.
27. Do you know what a faerie is?:I think I do.
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?:What did you call me?
29. What are you currently wearing?: Jeans, red, pink, blue and white plaid shirt.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: Nothing
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: depends on the person.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: SOAD Fuck the System
33. Are you tired?: Not really.
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Yep.
35. Who pisses you off the most?: My Children.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: yes
37. Who do you miss right now?: My brother
38. Do you know HTML?: Enough to get by.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: yes.
40. Any pet peeves?: Oh yeah, too many to list
41. Listening to anything right now?: The hum of Air handlers
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Animal kicks both their asses. Ok, Kermie
43. Do you like taking pictures?: yeah
44. Do you like being in pictures?: yeah.
45. Can you burn a CD?: yes
47. Is this a long survey?: yes.
48. Do you have a camera?: Yes, a digital one
50. How many CDs do you own?: Over 200 storebought, probably 300-350 total
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: A shirt I paid 125 for, and never wear, but I won't get rid of it.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: Eh?
54. What is your biggest fear?: Watching one of my children die.
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Not that I remember, but probably
57. How about a song?: Oh yeah.
58. What is a cool word to say?: Dweezel
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?:Any that give me a hard time
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Um, no.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Who, me? :angel:
62. What keeps you going?: Cocaine, that or coffee.
63. Play any instruments?:Used to play the clarinet, haven't touched it in years. Some guitar
64. What website do you visit the most?: OTC
65. Any special talents?: Pretty good in bed. And math.
66. What is your definition of true love?: To be willing to die for someone, or to give to them what you won't give to anyone else.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Anger
68. Whats your sign?: Aries
69. Are you opinionated?: Somewhat
70. Do you have any last words?: Farewell, and thanks for all the fish.

HubbaHubba

1. Name: Michael
2. Backwards: Leahcim ..omg thats scary. Leah, kinda did some bad stuff with her at a party :erm:
3. Date: July 18th 2003
4. Birthdate: October 22nd 1986
5. So, exactly how old are you?: You can jump up my ass if you think i'll find out
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: I wouldnt ;)
7. What's your religon?: I think i believe in something
8. Any odd beliefs?: That even people that play DnD can get chicks. :rolleyes:
9. Which is better rap or rock?: my favourite artist is rap, but i live for both
10. What is your favorite band?: Artist. The Notorious BIG

11. Favorite Lyrics?: The Notorious BIG - Skys the Limit - The sky is the limit and you know that you keep on just keep on pressin on, sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want be what you want
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Kitties
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Happy. Teacher, Forenic Scientist
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: No idea, not very many. usually just like "ya i'll take out the garbage" and then forget
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: dick all and i love it. (been working since 7)
16. Whatcha thinking about?: Noooothin; :D
17. How many years until you graduate?: Highschool. going into my last year
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Are you shitting me? what the *fuck* am i gonna do after this :blank: actually i'll be fine ;)
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Righty, although i can use my left for stuff pretty well
20. How old are you mentally?: Like, maturity wise? Very. I'm like the 30yr old that doesnt such because they forgot what fun is.
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Sam, 13
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: (My girlfriend) Kendra, or my mom.. i think its my mom
24: What's your most tresured possession?: umm, material? Well a present i got from kendra, a scrapbook of all te time we've spent together. best part was the last half of the book was blank ala "more memories"
25. Do you have any journals?: no
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: guess
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: yeah
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: No, i dont speak german
29. What are you currently wearing?: socks :erm: :eh:
30. What would you rather being wearing?: boxers? its getting a little chilly ad i may put on this shirt i like
31. Whats sexier: It depends on the person, i this short hair can be really sexy but it takes a pretty cool person to pull it off. Most of the hotter guys have long hair (me :p, heath ledger, owen wilson(the guy with the nose)
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: The Notorious BIG, Party and Bullshit
33. Are you tired?: a little
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Not really
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Brainless idiots
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: ya, i can get paranoid.. mostly because i dont like hurting peoples feelings and/or talking about upsetting stuff
37. Who do you miss right now?: umm..
38. Do you know HTML?: yes, ITS NOT CODE
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: I dont think its a fad, i think its here to stay. im very comfortable with my sexuality (note: i can tell you that some guys are goodlooking) but i *love* women and for the most part doubt i would ever date a guy
40. Any pet peeves?: If I told you, you'd use them against me
41. Listening to anything right now?: See 32.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Fozzie, so bad!
43. Do you like taking pictures?: yes
44. Do you like being in pictures?: yes
45. Can you burn a CD?: Sure can, lemme get a lighter
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder. I think Swiss tastes like puke when its plain.
47. Is this a long survey?: Sorta. But its not annoyingly long.
48. Do you have a camera?: probabky
50. How many CDs do you own?: helluvalottaofthem both musical and software
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: My suit? all together it was 300$
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: I buy what i like, it just needs to look good
54. What is your biggest fear?: Losing loved ones. And thats not a fear its just something that sucks, i dont have fears.
55. Have you cried in the past day?: i rarely cry, i do the whole *oh i could cry because im so upset* thing but rarely drop a tear
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: No
57. How about a song?: I get chills EVERY time i I'll be missing ou
58. What is a cool word to say?: Envelope
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most? Thinking about it, they dont. it was always me procrastinating
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: No, it'll be a good experience
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Depends on my mood, i'll put a yes though
62. What keeps you going?: People i care about, my eternal systems, etc.
63. Play any instruments?: Tuba, dont laugh.
64. What website do you visit the most?: graffe forums, otc forums
65. Any special talents?: watch...... DID YOU SEE THAT!!! lol ya, i can make just about anyone like me if thats a talent
66. What is your definition of true love?: Okay, you sit there and you are doing nothing; things are normal. Things. Now you add in someone you love, things are good.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Paranoia
68. Whats your sign?: Libra, Scales baby, but Scorpio starts the very next day
69. Are you opinionated?: Yessum
70. Do you have any last words?: Chances are this post was skipped over anyway.. :p

Sharky

1. Name: Alphonse Murgatroyd
2. Backwards: Dyortagrum Esnohpla
4. Birthdate: June 21, 1960
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 43 years, 27 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes, 14 seconds
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?: Rasputin Armagarben.
7. What's your religon?: It's your faith.
8. Any odd beliefs?: The universe actually exists in a teacup.
9. Which is better rap or rock?: Rock rap.
10. What is your favorite band?: Oooooh . . . too many to list.
11. Favorite Lyrics?: See #10
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Dawgs!
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Alive.
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: See # 1
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: "Working".
16. Whatcha thinking about?: What's for dinner.
17. How many years until you graduate?: Done deal.
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Sucks that it was that long ago.
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Ambi.
20. How old are you mentally?: 16
21. Have any siblings?: 2 brothers, 1 sister.
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Mikey, 56, Tommy, 53, Lindy, 44.
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you meant it?: My wonderful sweetheart of 2 years, Precious.
24: What's your most treasured possession?: My mind-blowing home theater system. I am a movie junkie.
25. Do you have any journals?: Nope.
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: Precious.
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: I know the Green Faerie: absinthe.
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: Nein.
29. What are you currently wearing?: Shorts, a silk Hawaiian shirt, and sandals.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: Nothing but boxers.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: No preference.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: Chevelle - "The Red".
33. Are you tired?: Yup. It's been a long week.
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Nope.
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Arrogant, aggressive drivers.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Nope.
37. Who do you miss right now?: Precious.
38. Do you know HTML?: Nope.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: To each, his/her own.
40. Any pet peeves?: I hate clutter. Sharky is a neat-freak.
41. Listening to anything right now?: Third Eye Blind - "Blinded".
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Kermit!
43. Do you like taking pictures?: Yup.
44. Do you like being in pictures?: Nope.
45. Can you burn a CD?: Yup.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Swiss. Stinky cheese good!
47. Is this a long survey?: Yup. :)
48. Do you have a camera?: Film and video.
50. How many CDs do you own?: Oh Gawd - two 300 CD books FULL.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: A Hugo Boss suit.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: Phooey.
54. What is your biggest fear?: Spiders.
55. Have you cried in the past day?: Nope.
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: Nope.
57. How about a song?: Hmmm . . . possibly.
58. What is a cool word to say?: Pontificate.
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: Yoda.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Nope.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Moderately.
62. What keeps you going?: Red Bull.
63. Play any instruments?: Saxophone.
64. What website do you visit the most?: Google. I am fascinated by the wealth of information available.
65. Any special talents?: Sharky is a lucid dreamer.
66. What is your definition of true love?: Trust, devotion, and respect.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Sadness.
68. Whats your sign?: Cusp of Cancer/Gemini. Sharky is a moonchild.
69. Are you opinionated?: Oh, heck yeah.
70. Do you have any last words?: "Hey, everybody, watch this!!"
71. What is question #49?: There is no question #49.

Aunty Em

1. Name: Celia
2. Backwards: Ailec
3. Date: 19 July, 2003
4. Birthdate: 18 March 1956
5. 47
6. Kalandra
7. What's your religon?:shrug:
8. Any odd beliefs?: probably
10. What is your favorite band?: Um... at the moment Evenescence... all time favorite... Queen
11. Favorite Lyrics?: My Immortal
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Cats have the edge by a whisker
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Alive
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: None
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?:watching japanese horror movies
16. Whatcha thinking about?: I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about, and what I should say I'm thinking about :p
17. How many years until you graduate?: None I already did
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: not rlevant
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: ambi
20. How old are you mentally?: about 30ish
21. Have any siblings?: 2 brothers my sister is dead
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Ivor 45 and Andrew 38
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: my daughter Katie
24: What's your most tresured possession?: My sister's ring
25. Do you have any journals?: Yeah, online
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: Katie, I always kiss her goodnight
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: yes
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: a little but i don't write it
29. What are you currently wearing?: blech stretch bootleg jeans and a yellow v-neck t
30. What would you rather be wearing?: nothing, it's damn hot!
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: depends on what suits the person in question
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: my immortal
33. Are you tired?: no
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: no
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Brainless idiots :D
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: iff i'll get everything done for katie's party tomorrow
37. Who do you miss right now?:no-one
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: i haven't noticed it
40. Any pet peeves?: no
41. Listening to anything right now?: my computer fans
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Uhh... Kermit.
44. Do you like being in pictures?: no
45. Can you burn a CD?: no problem
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder, but i like most cheeses
47. Is this a long survey?: yep
48. Do you have a camera?: Yes, film & digital
50. How many CDs do you own?: music & software getting on for 6 or 700
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?:no idea
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: they exist :shrug:
54. What is your biggest fear?: Dropping dead suddenly
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: no
57. How about a song?: yes, plenty
58. What is a cool word to say?: whatever
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: phillip
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: no
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: no
62. What keeps you going?: i'm a survivor
63. Play any instruments?: descant recorder
64. What website do you visit the most?: otc
65. Any special talents?: i write... mainly short stories and am a published poet
66. What is your definition of true love?: a feeling that endures through good times and badl
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: none
68. Whats your sign?: pisces, gemini moon, aries rising and fire monkey
69. Are you opinionated?: most people would say so :)
70. Do you have any last words?: thank goodness for that!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
1. Name: Dennis
2. Backwards: No, I like to see where I'm walking. I hit less stuff with my feet that way.
3. Date: Why would I be answering a survey if I were on a date? :tardbang:
4. Birthdate: May 4, 1985
5. So, exactly how old are you?: You can't count real well, can you? 18
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: Dennis
7. What's your religon?: OTC-aholic
8. Any odd beliefs?: Define odd.
10. What is your favorite band?: The rubber kind.
11. Favorite Lyrics?: The ones in Family Reunion by Blink 182
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Cats
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Do I have to grow up? :mope:
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: 0
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
16. Whatcha thinking about?: How I'm going to kill you.
17. How many years until you graduate?: 4 or 5 or so
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Yeah, but whaddya gonna do?
19. Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Ambidextrous
20. How old are you mentally?: Old enough to know better
21. Have any siblings?: 2 brothers
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Billy, 7, Gerry, 8
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: My brothers
24: What's your most tresured possession?: My computer... I know it's very sad.
25. Do you have any journals?: No
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: My mom
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: You mean those things in Legend of Zelda that bring you back to life? Of course.
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: Nein
29. What are you currently wearing?: A red T-shirt and black slacks.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: Shorts. It's hot as hell in here.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: No hair. :beerbang:
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: Uncle Kracker - Drift Away (cause they play it on the fuckin radio every 20 minutes!)
33. Are you tired?: Yeah, and I just got up from a nap too.
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: No
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Drunk drivers.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Not really
37. Who do you miss right now?: Myself
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: No
40. Any pet peeves?: No, just a cat
41. Listening to anything right now?: The whine of my CPU fan.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Fozzy Bear
43. Do you like taking pictures?: Sometimes
44. Do you like being in pictures?: No
45. Can you burn a CD?: Yeah. I don't usually though, the smell is bad and the cleanup is even worse.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: Chedder
47. Is this a long survey?: Yes
48. Do you have a camera?: Yeah, a crappy webcam.
49. 42
50. How many CDs do you own?: I dunno, but I could count it on my fingers and toes, that's for sure.
51. 42 as well.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: Probably my shoes, they were something like $10
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: See my sig.
54. What is your biggest fear?: Getting pulled over by a cop
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: No
57. How about a song?: No
58. What is a cool word to say?: Breastesses
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: My 6th grade teacher. She had some issues...
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Kinda, but not really.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: Sometimes
62. What keeps you going?: Kinetic Energy.
63. Play any instruments?: No
64. What website do you visit the most?: about :blank
65. Any special talents?: PHP/MySQL related stuff.
66. What is your definition of true love?: True Love is a really cheesy hentai game made in 1995-6ish.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: None. I like them all. They keep me balanced.
68. Whats your sign?: :lol2:
69. Are you opinionated?: Some might say I am...
70. Do you have any last words?: No

chcr

Too cute for words
1. Name: Chic
2. Backwards: Cihc
3. Date: Today (tomorrow in parts of the world.)
4. Birthdate: June 29, 1956
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 47 years 20 days
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: Bill Gates
7. What's your religon?: Since god does not exist, espousing a religion wuold be useless.
8. Any odd beliefs?: Some people think so.
10. What is your favorite band?: Depends on the mood. J. Giels today.
11. Favorite Lyrics?: Again, depends on the mood, although I think "On 2nd Avenue" is one of the most finely creafted songs I've ever heard.
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: Both
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: I don't intend to grow up.
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: Zero (not that I don't, just haven't)
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?: Watching TV
16. Whatcha thinking about?: Picking up a guitar and playing for a while.
17. How many years until you graduate?: -29
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: Makes me feel old.
20. How old are you mentally?: Depends on the mood. Somewhere between 11 and 186
21. Have any siblings?: One brother, two sisters.
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Chuck, 39, Barbara, 42, Mary Jo, 48.
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you meant it?: My wife.
24: What's your most tresured possession?: Stratocaster (that's a guitar, if you didn't know.)
25. Do you have any journals?: Nope
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: My wife.
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: Yep
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?: Nope
29. What are you currently wearing?: Baggy khaki shorts and a polo shirt.
30. What would you rather being wearing?: Nothing.
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: Hair has little to do with it.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: None, but I pretty much can't pick up a gutar without playing "Mr. Bojangles."
33. Are you tired?: Nope
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: Yes, thanks for asking.
35. Who pisses you off the most?: Politicians.
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: Yes.
37. Who do you miss right now?: Yes, my son is in Japan.
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: Not really.
40. Any pet peeves?: Why yes, yes I do.
41. Listening to anything right now?:TV.
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Gonzo.
43. Do you like taking pictures?: Sure
44. Do you like being in pictures?: I'm indifferent.
45. Can you burn a CD?: Sure.
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: It's cheddar!
47. Is this a long survey?: Hell yeah.
48. Do you have a camera?: Yes
50. How many CDs do you own?: A blue ton of them.
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: Motorcycle leathers.
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: Do I need one?
54. What is your biggest fear?: Being persecuted for my religious beliefs.
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?: A commercial?!?!? No.
57. How about a song?: Yes
58. What is a cool word to say?: Ice cream.
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: Don't remember any of them.
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: Wouldn't mind going back, not sure what I'd study if I could afford it though.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: I used to stand on a stage and sing into a microphone in front of people. Call it a yes.
62. What keeps you going?: Inability to stop.
63. Play any instruments?: Guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, dulcimer (not much call for that) and piano (but not well).
64. What website do you visit the most?: You're kidding, right? OTC
65. Any special talents?: Singing and accompanying myself.
66. What is your definition of true love?: Don't really try to define it.
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: Anger
68. Whats your sign?: Cancer (or "Live Nude Girls." I can't decide.)
69. Are you opinionated?: Let me share my opinion on that.
70. Do you have any last words?: Umm...

Dave

1. Name: Dave
2. Backwards: evaD
3. Date: 19 July 03
4. Birthdate: 9 March 63
5. So, exactly how old are you?: 40
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?: i wouldn't
7. What's your religon?: non-denominational
8. Any odd beliefs?: reincarnation
10. What is your favorite band?: Zepplin
11. Favorite Lyrics?: have a lot of favorite songs
12. Which is better: Cats or Dogs?: ummm....dog
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?: no idea
14. How many times, in the past 24 hours, have you lied?: in the last 24 hours...none
15. Apart from answering this survey, what are you doing?:listening to music and annoying the dog
16. Whatcha thinking about?: do i want another beer?
17. How many years until you graduate?: n/a
18. Sucks its that far away huh?: n/a
20. How old are you mentally?: depends on the day
22. If yes, what are there names & ages?: Sue 38
23. Who was the last person you told that you loved them, and you ment it?: Diana
24: What's your most tresured possession?: probably my car
25. Do you have any journals?: nope
26. Who was the last person you kissed?: Diana
27. Do you know what a faerie is?: yes
28. Sprechen sie deutsche?:nope
29. What are you currently wearing?:blue shorts and green t-shirt
30. What would you rather being wearing?: flame retardant suit while sitting in a race car of some sorts driving through the corkscrew turn at leguna seca as fast as possible
31. Whats sexier: long hair or short hair?: i prefer longer hair for the ladies. for guys, i couldn't care less.
32. What song do you listen to way too damn much?: none
33. Are you tired?: not right now
34. Are you mad at anyone right now?: not right now
35. Who pisses you off the most?: stupid people
36. Are you worried about anything right now?: having a few concerns about the job. contract ends in october. cant afford to go on strike.
37. Who do you miss right now?: no one
38. Do you know HTML?: no
39. Do you thinking being bisexual is becoming a fad?: probably
40. Any pet peeves?: people that cut me off and then drive 20mph especially when there is no one behind me and drivers that have to go all the way to the left to take a right (and vice versa)
41. Listening to anything right now?: garbage - #1 crush
42. Who is cooler: Kermit the Frog or Fozzy Bear?: Kermit.
44. Do you like being in pictures?:eek:h god no
45. Can you burn a CD?: yes
46. What tastes better: Chedder or Swiss?: tough one, but i have to give chedder the nod
47. Is this a long survey?: yes. very :)
48. Do you have a camera?: kodak digital and film cameras
50. How many CDs do you own?: just over 300 music and about 30 software
52. What's the most expensive article of clothing you own?: i paid $30 for a shirt once
53. Whats your opinion on labels?: usually avoid them. jacks the price up too much.
54. What is your biggest fear?: losing everything
56. Has a commercial ever made you cry?:No
57. How about a song?: No
58. What is a cool word to say?: payday
59. Which teacher ticks you off the most?: an arrogant little bastard of a sociology prof that said i wasn't reaching my full potential by studying to "become mearly a nurse"
60. Are you afraid to go to college?: not in the least. need to go back. soon.
61. Are you an attention whore (someone who goes too far for attention)?: no
62. What keeps you going?: see #54
63. Play any instruments?: nope. tone deaf
64. What website do you visit the most?:OTC
65. Any special talents?: nothing in particular
66. What is your definition of true love?: dont have one
67. If you had to eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?: anger
68. Whats your sign?: Pisces
69. Are you opinionated?: yup
70. Do you have any last words?: