Long time...

What the hell is ogame?

I see a big thread about it in the game section, and an occasional reference to it in the lounge, but I have no clue what it is.

It's the hottest online game going right now. You start off with a single, undeveloped planet and, through strategy, mining and raiding, you build up resources and research technologies and work your way to the top.

There are two, with different populations. You'd do well to read up the Ogame thread in the gaming forum. I know, it's insanely long, but most of the answers to the next question you're about to ask are already in there.

We've populated uni 8 and 17. Some folk from 8 have bled into 17. Wanting to hang out with the cool crowd, I imagine.

Sounds like here...

But which of the two galaxies or whatever is further South of the other? Compasses work in space too ya know.

Professur said:
There are two, with different populations. You'd do well to read up the Ogame thread in the gaming forum. I know, it's insanely long, but most of the answers to the next question you're about to ask are already in there.

We've populated uni 8 and 17. Some folk from 8 have bled into 17. Wanting to hang out with the cool crowd, I imagine.

nothing to do with cool crowds. i just need to feed the addiction....

Back