Look out, Leslie!

killing yourself for not getting meat instead of going out an seek for a job. :rolleyes:

Sixty-year-old Mithailal Ram Sanjivan doused his body with an inflammable liquid and set himself ablaze outside his one-room house in Ahmedabad, the main city of western Gujarat state.

How do you set yourself on fire with an inflammable liquid?

alex said:
How do you set yourself on fire with an inflammable liquid?
That was my thought aswell..."Lemme just soak myself with water and set myself on fire" :lloyd:

I would'a just said flammable. Inflammable sounds too much like unflammable.....but then I don't think about setting myself on fire...much.

Professur said:
That the guy cooked himself? That's a long way to go for a chuckle, doncha think?
I find it terribly amusing that the drunken loser killed himself over dinner :shrug:
A long way to go? Yeah...but I'm not the dumbass that did it :laugh5:

tonksy said:
I find it terribly amusing that the drunken loser killed himself over dinner :shrug:
A long way to go? Yeah...but I'm not the dumbass that did it :laugh5:

Now that you put it that way I do find it a little amusing :D

I could see some comedy if he'd chosen a nice brandy to marinade himself in, but it doesn't say. Maybe a little white wine

:laugh: Good on the wife for standing her ground!!

mutters something about men wanting steak buying and cooking their own goddamned steak

Well, at least now she's got plenty of meat... hope she doesn't mind it slightly burned though.

why look out Leslie???

I would not set myself on fire over a STEAK!!

Let me list the things I would set myself on fire for..

NOTHING!!!

the guys an idiot

Leslie said:
:laugh: Good on the wife for standing her ground!!

mutters something about men wanting steak buying and cooking their own goddamned steak

Like you think a real man can't? :p I like to grill my own steak. I tend to buy the meats I grill as well. Sounds like that man in the article only had two brain cells...one for inhale and one for exhale. ;)

Back