Look out, Leslie!

Maybe he thought he would show her how tasty cooked meat looked and that would encourage her to renege and cook him some.

BTW I doubt it was steak - cows are sacred animals in India.

Nobody sees the humor in this like I do....Paul? Kaz? I was a joke.
*goes and sits in the corner

I thought it was funny - especially that he was so considerate to lock her INSIDE the house, while he torched himself outside.....well, bbq's really do work better outside.

If it were me I'd have run outside and stuck a stick in his arse...nothing like a well done spitt roast ;)

Nah...just think it would have been more amusing had she toasted marshmallows over his burning carcass.

Gato_Solo said:
Like you think a real man can't? :p I like to grill my own steak. I tend to buy the meats I grill as well. Sounds like that man in the article only had two brain cells...one for inhale and one for exhale. ;)

I'm sure she doesn't think a real man can't...if I'm not mistaken Paul does his share of cooking.

Nixy said:
I'm sure she doesn't think a real man can't...if I'm not mistaken Paul does his share of cooking.

Yeah...but I don't think he's allowed to cook meat. :whip:

Beat her head on the floor till the brains ran out her ears but he didn't mean to kill her? M....Kay.

Back