Look what I bought today! :-)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yes! A digital camera :)

A Sony DSC-P9...

dscp9.jpg

4.0 MP, 3x Optical zoom, 2x digital zoom, etc blah blah

It's nice! :)

Am I going to be the last one here to get a digital camera? I'm always the last to get stuff. :( Nice Shadowfax, can I borrow it for a few years or so? :D

I only use disposables, I rarely even take pictures. I've still got one around with a bunch of pics I took of Friendship Village that I'll probably get developed on disk so I can post them, but I've got 10 left, and my grandmother's surprise 80th birthday party (good thing she has a good heart otherwise we wouldn't be doing this) is coming up Sunday, I'll try to finish it up then. I also want to get one of the lake around the village at night, it's a great shot.

That's the one used for the bunny alright, nice quality! Thinking about buying one too, never took pictures at all, but I did this year and it's great to look back at those things. The disposables sucked though, no quality at all, so I'm thinking about buying one too, once I got the money that is...

nalani said:
I just ordered that for ku'u!

how do you like it?

I really like it! Very nice quality! Plus a lot of options, and a good solid design. Plus it weighs not too much :) And it's compact!

I'll post some pics, they're resized though...

Attachment(s):

dsc00021.jpg, 180.03kb

49_1031773187.jpg

dsc00029.jpg, 58.64kb

49_1031773222.jpg

Come on over, and you can borrow whatever you like ;)
Other way around: I could bring the cam, but the TV would be a huge problem to bring along as hand luggage :D

HEY! NICE CAMERA! :cool:

A couple of mate's have Sony DSC-Px's and I know for a fact they took awesome pics (nearly bought the P5, myself). How much was that?

It was $ 675 USD....

Some pics, just for Nicole :)
Last one is kinda dark...it was taken against the sun :(

Attachment(s):

dsc00045.jpg, 93.33kb

49_1031852223.jpg

dsc00046.jpg, 128.77kb

49_1031852243.jpg

Back