Look what I caught in the garage!

Rose

yeah and probably eaten by a bird. but that's how life goes. *hehe* I'm waiting for the boys to get home so we can all let Fido go together. There's some really really tall grass across the road (where a park will eventually be) between here and the river. We'll let him go there and maybe he can make it safely.

Rose

Squiggy said:
He'll be fine...Make some clothes for him so the birds don't know hes a snake...:)

:rofl4:

I guess I could make a little ... something for him. But however would I get it to stay on?!

*lmao*

Rose

When puppies are little and they are of the breeds that have their tales removed ... the process I know of is using rubber bands. :(

I wouldn't want to cut the poor snake in half. :( *lol*

greenfreak

Rose said:
When puppies are little and they are of the breeds that have their tales removed ... the process I know of is using rubber bands. :(

I wouldn't want to cut the poor snake in half. :( *lol*

Funny you mention that, I was watching Animal Precinct last night and someone tried to do that to their Rottweiler. It's considered cruelty to animals and punishable by law. Well, at least in NY, don't know about anywhere else. This poor thing's tail was infected and he kept licking it. They did have to amputate it anyway but he was taken away from the guy who had him and adopted. How adorable is this little guy?:
hasso_lg.jpg

Rose

greenfreak said:
Funny you mention that, I was watching Animal Precinct last night and someone tried to do that to their Rottweiler. It's considered cruelty to animals and punishable by law. Well, at least in NY, don't know about anywhere else. This poor thing's tail was infected and he kept licking it. They did have to amputate it anyway but he was taken away from the guy who had him and adopted. How adorable is this little guy?:
hasso_lg.jpg

Awww. :(

We always had rot's in fact mom and dad have a huge Rotweiller right now - Bear. *hehe* But yeah, that's how I know about the tail thing. :(

Amanda

Eeek, snakes scare me, but hey, Fido's pretty adorable for a snake.

And, poor puppy. I couldn't imagine hurting an adorable little guy like that. My heart's too big for the evil-ness like that.

Oh, and the rubberband thing, isn't that how they *ahem* castrate cows?

Rose

Amanda said:
Eeek, snakes scare me, but hey, Fido's pretty adorable for a snake.

And, poor puppy. I couldn't imagine hurting an adorable little guy like that. My heart's too big for the evil-ness like that.

Oh, and the rubberband thing, isn't that how they *ahem* castrate cows?

it's not how dad ever castrated.....

But, Fido is free now.

alex

My ex-girl used to talk about how they tied strings around geldings testicles to castrate them.........I threw away all the string in the house *peepwall*

greenfreak

There was a snake that either Jeff Corwin or Steve Erwin found and it was so cool, I wanted it. It was a little tiny lime green snake with a pointed nose. Can't remember the name or if it was poisonous but it was so cute.