Look what I got myself for xmas!

comepimpmyride20050816220618funnyfile1.jpg

Get down with your bad ass pimp self!

greenfreak said:
Would you believe the jackasses around here pimp these things out? They lower the car, black out the head & tail lights, put spinners on them, ground effects, tinted windows, and of course, the requisite window-vibrating bass. :rolleyes: Retards.

I've started a new hobby of eating those guys alive off of stop lights. It's amusing, 'cause they just keep trying, hoping the outcome will change. It never does.

I always love how those guys do all sorts of stuff to make the car look faster without doing anything to make it actually go faster. My personal favorite is the "Folgers can" exhaust tip.

HomeLAN said:
I've started a new hobby of eating those guys alive off of stop lights. It's amusing, 'cause they just keep trying, hoping the outcome will change. It never does.

ROFL!!!

HomeLAN said:

I do that with the bike. Stay right next to 'em until about 60 mph then wack the throttle open and run away from them. It's like they don't understand physics at all. :lloyd:

chcr said:
I do that with the bike. Stay right next to 'em until about 60 mph then wack the throttle open and run away from them. It's like they don't understand physics at all. :lloyd:

I saw a pair try that on the highway here last summer. One of them ran over a slightly greasy patch of asphalt. Had he been driving normally, he'd have been fine. But with the torque he was hammering through the back tire, it broke free for a split second. Even that didn't have to get him. But when that suddenly free tire hit clean road again and bit, it bit hard, and tossed him like a ragdoll. Right into the guy beside him.

Needless to say, I didn't even bother slowing down to view the carnage.

No, I don't exceed the speed limit by more than usual, I just get up to it really, really fast. They don't.

Which Charger we talking about? There's already SRT8 Magnums out there packing 80 more horse than I am.

OK, so it's the SRT8 engine in a sedan. In other words, what they should've done off the bat with the Charger. Better body, too.

Without the MDS, I hope you like paying a shitload for gas.

My understanding is they're thinking of two possibilities: one with just the SRT-8 engine and a run of about 10,000 or making it a more mass-produced car with an SXT 3.5 V6 version and the 5.7 HEMI version. I'd probably want the 5.7 version, myself, since it had plenty of power in the Magnum for my needs and wouldn't be as bad at the pump as the SRT-8... although on my salary I'd probably be more looking into the Dodge Caliber. Or I could just do the sensible thing and remember that my current car has a lot of life left and a bad-ass stereo, and just ignore the less-than-trip-friendly driver's seat. :D

Nixy said:
They're purrrty. A friend of mine is starting to save for one now :D

He and I are going to the Auto show in Toronto next month.

Don't bother looking for the Challenger. After the USA to Canada conversion, this is all you get

pic_toyota_corolla_2611.jpg

Back