Lost a good friend.

K62

My dog Maggy died at the age of 16ish. I got her in while I was in grade 1 yet I don't remember NOT having her.

Although I was too embarrassed to walk her alone, she was my buddy!!

Don't laugh at her. :crying7:

Pdrm0002Small.jpg

PDRM0072Small.jpg

n500090271_35365_5207Small.jpg

The last one is my favourite, it was 2006 Xmas.... I woke up like this at like 1:00 in the afternoon with my family all around. I was sleeping in the living room because my sister was home and took my room. Hand was all bloody because I tried to break into my house because I was locked out on a freezing night with no jacket. It was a rough night.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
awwwww she's a sweetie!! My puppy is little too...my friends make fun of her but I love her.

Sorry to hear about your loss :sadhug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I see that you also dressed up your dog :D My dog (I shouldn't call her a puppy, she's 14) has a sweater because she gets cold in the winter and she has christmas t-shirts and a cool green muscle shirt for when she's being a tough bitch :D

K62

ahaha yeah. She got easily cold. Mom was the one that dressed her.

What kind of dog do you have?

Sharky

Aw, man. That's too bad. 16 is a pretty good run for a small dog, though. Sorry for your loss, dude.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ahaha yeah. She got easily cold. Mom was the one that dressed her.

What kind of dog do you have?

Lhasa Apso

She was much younger in this pic...she's a bit thinner now but much the same looking.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That's actually one of my fav pics of her...it's my dad's foot in the pic and she's licking her nose...kinda makes it seem like he just fed her something (my dad is standing at the ktichen counter). Even though I still have my dog, I don't have my dad and this pic (even though it isn't of him) reminds me of the little things he did.

Inkara1

Sorry for your loss... losing a pet is always hard, especially one that's always been there.

Aunty Em

I'm sorry your doggy died, but I'm sure you have lots of happy memories which you'll appreciate when you get over the loss... dunno what I'll do when my cat goes. :(