Love and Lust

CydCharisse

How can you be so completely in love with one person yet be extremely attracted to another at the same time?

I.E. Attracted to the point that you want them

tonksy

CydCharisse said:
How can you be so completely in love with one person yet be extremely attracted to another at the same time?

i dunno...but you sure can.

Oz

CydCharisse said:

*shrugs* shag those ya want to.......send birthday cards to the ones you love.

Oz

tonks said:
i'm not sure it's that simple.

Well, it depends ............. it you are in love with someone, lust isn't an option (unless it's the one yer in love with).

But if ya love someone but wanna shag someone else.....ya gotta make sure that you realise that one is just a shag, and the other is someone you care deeply about, but not physically.

tonksy

bleach said:
But if ya love someone but wanna shag someone else.....ya gotta make sure that you realise that one is just a shag, and the other is someone you care deeply about, but not physically.
i was speaking of the 3rd wheel in this situation. ie, the someone you love. they don't usually take to the whole shagging someone else bit. tis a pity, but it's true.

Oz

tonks said:
i was speaking of the 3rd wheel in this situation. ie, the someone you love. they don't usually take to the whole shagging someone else bit. tis a pity, but it's true.

Ah, I've never been able to seperate them :eh:

bleach
strange in his way

tonksy

bleach said:
Ah, I've never been able to seperate them :eh:/QUOTE]
you are in the minority on that one.

cyd, i'm pretty sure it's jus human nature. happens to the best of us at one time or another. sorry, babe.

IDLEchild

CydCharisse said:

Emotional attraction and physical attarction towards two different people is very common among those in relationships. I am not too sure what you are talking about here but many men and women know someone who is more attarctive and has a better physique then their current squeeze and wouldn't mind fucking them no strings attached.

Oz

tonks said:
you are in the minority on that one.

Must be.

I've always been able to seperate emtional love (in a sexual relationship).......from lust outside of a relationship. In fact when I am in a full relationship I couldn't care less for sex outside of it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wouldn't it depend on the initial relationship? If it's just dating, it seems to be a sign that the one you're dating is, in fact, not the one you're "after". If it happens during marriage, you've got a committment & need to do what is necessary to avoid the other person & the feelings that come along. Nothing wrong with feeling certain way...it's the actions taken that shape & define your character.

freako104

its a physical thing but sometimes the physical can become a mental thing. for me its more personality but I will find myself attracted to someone physically to the point where it does become mental sometimes tho i tend to try to get to knwo them.