Are there wedding plans?
Is a date set?
Did you get a dress?

Are there ring pictures?
Are there wedding plans?
Is a date set?
Did you get a dress?

Yes!:D

I have my engagement ring that he gave me on the 18th of february. We are getting married on our first year aniversary: October 20th.

I already know how its going to be but I still have some more to look at.

Im soooo happy!! :D

Good lord, Inky's got competition. I knew my wife for a couple of decades before we tied the knot.

They met in either grade school or high school...they didn't 'date' for a couple of decades..they 'knew each other'.

Hell, I've known him for close to 35 years and he never proposed to me ;)

Wow! That was a long time. I supose you guys lived together before you tied the knot..

We started dating at puberty. Broke up for a bit. Dated again. Broke up. At about 20 we got serious and a couple of years later got engaged. Couple of years after that we moved in, couple of years after that, we got married. My best man got married 2 weeks before us. We've outlasted their marriage by about 12 years.

We started dating at puberty. Broke up for a bit. Dated again. Broke up. At about 20 we got serious and a couple of years later got engaged. Couple of years after that we moved in, couple of years after that, we got married. My best man got married 2 weeks before us. We've outlasted their marriage by about 12 years.

OMG. Interesting story! Heres ours:

- We met online Sptember 3rd
- He drove 4 hours to meet me after a month and a half of talking every single day for at least 5 hours.
- He asked me to be his grilfriend 2 hour after we met.
- Two weeks after he came again and then after a month and so on.
- He asked me to marry him two months after and I said yes!
- I went to meet his family and I enjoyed it very much, they are such good people!
- He gave me the engagment ring and I was very excited!!! One of the best days in my life.
- Now he comes every month and we comunicate everyday rain or shine. We get along very well!!
- And we are getting married on our first year aniversary!!

Only news there was the engagement, and that only because I've been offline for a month or three. Did he tell you about nearly killing himself falling asleep at the wheel on the way home?

Only news there was the engagement, and that only because I've been offline for a month or three. Did he tell you about nearly killing himself falling asleep at the wheel on the way home?

yes he did, he called me right when it happened. I was so worried!!! But thank God he was fine. He´s a lot more careful now.

Back