Made to feel like *really bad*

PostCode

Major contributor!
You know, woman can do this so fucking well.

The wife and I got into it a few days ago over something. Anyway, with her birthday today, I had plans for a hotel up the coast. Things didn't turn out as planned though. The reasons are long but it came apart with the fight that lasted a few days. Anyway, today's her birthday and here comes the flower dude into my store with three roses for me. Fuck I feel like shit.....

What the fuck is it with woman anyway? Why do they have to grind shit into a guy like this and make them feel even worse about an argument? What purpose does this serve besides making the other person feel crappy? Does this make me want to go buy her a birthday present? No, actually it makes me want to complain. So why bother?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Re: Made to feel like shit

Take it as a peace offering and go on. But I'd be damn sure to call a florist up and have a few roses delivered to her as well. If we were meant to understand women, we'd be lesbians.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PT is right. I had a sex change once...but I couldn't understand myself. So I had a second one. :tardbang:

PT

Leslie said:
best bet? quickly rebook and take her anyway.

I'd listen to her, she is one of them Probably already discussed it using their supersonic women thingies...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member

*is NOT a them and takes offense to that*

*knows the them game though*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
There's no excuse for that kind of behavior. It ranks right up there with psychological torture. Too bad, too. Rebook the trip, and enjoy yourself. The best revenge is living well. :shrug:

PT

Leslie said:
*is NOT a them and takes offense to that*

Yur a female, Aren't ya?

*Digs through the hard drive looking for pics....

Yep, yur female alright..... :lloyd:

Noticed you didn't deny having the supersonic thingy though....

DrunkenFlipFlop

If you can't rebook or really don't feel like it now, at least take her out to dinner . Maybe you can talk things out with her over dinner. :D

tonksy

maybe the roses have nothing to do with her birthday but everything to do with the fact that she loves you and doesn't want to fight any more...men are such conspiracy theory freaks....

Gato_Solo

tonks said:
maybe the roses have nothing to do with her birthday but everything to do with the fact that she loves you and doesn't want to fight any more...men are such conspiracy theory freaks....

Not without reason, in this case. ;)

Ms Ann Thrope

sounds like it's all too much trouble... men and women will never understand each other

*wanders off in search of a cave to spend the rest of her life in....*

Gato_Solo

Ms Ann Thrope said:
sounds like it's all too much trouble... men and women will never understand each other

*wanders off in search of a cave to spend the rest of her life in....*

If you run into Bin Laden in that cave, remember...he's worth $25,000,000 USD. ;)

Ms Ann Thrope

if I see any male in that cave I will promptly look for another one...the money doesn't interest me... :p

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:

Of course we don't understand each other........be a goddamn boring life if we did :D

Posty......the red roses seem to be a peace offering, reciprocate it with a lil' peace offering from yerself (potted cactus, prickly pear, venus flytrap....that kinda thing).....give yer the prezzie, tell her you would like to rebook (tis amazing how many women become cooperative when yer actually involve them in plans ;) ).....then as Prof said......enjoy a night of make-up sex :swing:

SexyBoo

Oz said:
Of course we don't understand each other........be a goddamn boring life if we did :D

Posty......the red roses seem to be a peace offering, reciprocate it with a lil' peace offering from yerself (potted cactus, prickly pear, venus flytrap....that kinda thing).....give yer the prezzie, tell her you would like to rebook (tis amazing how many women become cooperative when yer actually involve them in plans ;) ).....then as Prof said......enjoy a night of make-up sex :swing:

Ditto (er well, maybe don't give cactus or venus flytrap as a peace offering) - but yeah, make up sex!

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
Ditto (er well, maybe don't give cactus or venus flytrap as a peace offering) - but yeah, make up sex!
i'm not the biggest on makeup sex...well, i don't mind it but i don't think it's any better than regular sex :shrug: at least, it's not worth the fight to begin with.

tonksy
hates the drama

PostCode

Major contributor!
Ok...I ordered a dozen red roses....why do woman have such a fixation with something that is slowing dying? Hell, it's already dead and doesn't know it yet. hmmmm.....

Anyway, the room is long gone at the resort. I pulled out and someone else jumped in within a few hours. Were going to spend the day at home, relax and have a nice first BBQ of the year with some petite sirloin cuts with 70 degree blue sky sitting ou in the sun weather and a bottle of some way to fucking expensive red wine.

Squiggy

ThunderDick

Gato_Solo said:
If you run into Bin Laden in that cave, remember...he's worth $25,000,000 USD. ;)

They upped it to 50 Mil this morning. Bush says "Its only money." :shrug: