Major Dilemma.....

That's great Mare! :hug:

And do it, do it right. You don't wanna come back down to where you have been ever again.

Leslie said:

And do it, do it right. You don't wanna come back down to where you have been ever again.

Good advice. How'd the tests come out on the boy?

Leslie said:

YEP! Doing it right this time... You mean back "UP" (jersey) to where i've been :winkkiss: ...gonna stiff it out down here, better for the boyz and me....

Update: "ALL" Matts tests came back NEGATIVE!!! Even the strep!?!?!
So, WTF, is this my little guy has, and why does he keep spiking the high temps, the doc seems to think its a virus???? I'm such a worry wart, can't sleep right......Thinking the worst of it! Its been going on for WAY too long now!
Im off this weekend, just keep a very close eye on him! And if he still doesnt get any better, i'll take him back to hospital for the again, that will make 3 times this poor guy has been there.

Another update: Took little guy back to hospital last night. Fever was 103.9 and climbing, they did a mono spot test and more bloodwork. They are calling it Viral Syndrome???? Gotta keep up and motrin and tylenol every 3 hours switching them. Nothing they can do just gotta keep and eye on him... :crying4:

tonksy said:
damn. i'm sorry, mare. poor baby boy.

TYVM Tonksy....This is so damn scary. I mean I could see if they could find something wrong with him, and treat it to make the fevers go away, but just telling me its viral and fevers going on for 5 days now....I'm racking my brain trying to keep him comfortable, ya know. Its terrible when the wee guys are sick. feel helpless.

Supposity, there are a couple families in the hospital with this thing (the whole family), I heard its gets worst than what mine has. Ppl are having spouts of diarea 15 or more times in an hr. with it and dehydrated, etc......
It doesnt get cold enough here to kill any germs, and then the weather hits lows like 40-50 at night, and during the day we hit 60-70's. Major highs and lows, and EVERYONE is getting sick.

Back