Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

How horribly embarrassing, though i suppose it is better then going in with something lodged firmly up the backside. :moon2:

Nice friend he's got there.

"Hey buddy... how about you put this padlock around m'nuts?"

Re: that cavity check...maybe they should've looked for the key. He had to have stashed it somewhere!

Nothing new there. That's an old trick boys play in each other. Convincing them that clamping heavy padlocks down there will stretch everything bigger.

Professur said:
Nothing new there. That's an old trick boys play in each other. Convincing them that clamping heavy padlocks down there will stretch everything bigger.

original story said:
According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

So am I to surmise that a 39 year old NH man has the intellect of a pre-adolescent boy elsewhere?

too late, I already did...years ago

A 39 year old intoxicated man. Christ knows we've all done stupid things under the influence. I shudder today at some of the wakeups I remember, and the nights I don't.

MrBishop said:
Re: that cavity check...maybe they should've looked for the key. He had to have stashed it somewhere!
Part of the key was in the lock. It's not clear where the rest of the key was.

Back