marriage

Also, we are legally bound by the laws of the United States, not to enter binding contracts, such as marriage, with minors.

Aunty Em said:
Don't get excited ~ Jerrek kisses anything that moves... and some things that don't! Just don't ask him about the shower... :eek:
I don't kiss anything that move! And I don't think you know of the shower incident ?(

I just mentioned it... I didn't give the details... that was last year I think, before Aunty joined.

Jerrek said:
I just mentioned it... I didn't give the details... that was last year I think, before Aunty joined.

These forums go back a long way... and I like reading. :D

Squiggy said:
:D I'm not saying this offensively, but I'm guessing you are about 12 or 13...Could you give us an idea so we don't speak inappropriately to you. This is a rather mature themed forum and it helps to have an idea of what could/should be said to certain members...

fuck no. Im just largely immature you see. Say anything you like.

I sense the distinct opportunity to

POSTCOUNT ++

....on this thread...

so much for netiquette..

DAMN...another day , maybe...

MADrin

teh sloth said:
Squiggy said:
:D I'm not saying this offensively, but I'm guessing you are about 12 or 13...Could you give us an idea so we don't speak inappropriately to you. This is a rather mature themed forum and it helps to have an idea of what could/should be said to certain members...

fuck no. Im just largely immature you see. Say anything you like.

:disgust2: Since you think this is a cute little game of secrets, I'll assume I was right about the age thing and ignore you accordingly. I don't converse with cartoons that don't have real people behind them.

I have a tough time responding to not real people myself....so...uh.....well, nothing witty comes to mind.:blank:

can i go if i dont like yogurt?? Yogurt!! Yogurt!! I hate Yougrt!! Even with strawberries. I got the downside to the Schwratz.

Q said:
Also, we are legally bound by the laws of the United States, not to enter binding contracts, such as marriage, with minors.
Good thing Sam owns the site and I don't, otherwise it would be illegal to post on OTC :beerbang:

Back