Marxism has taken hold

2minkey

bootlicker
Can't rebel against something if you don't really understand what it is, now, can you?

ummm it's pretty easy to get upset about something as obviously transparent as the fear mongering krap that spews from DC these days. only total suckas buy that shit.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We can fear those that want to kill us or we can fear those that want us to take care of ourselves with no government interference.

Pick.

spike

We can fear those that want to kill us or we can fear those that want us to take care of ourselves with no government interference.

Pick.

Somehow your choice was to fear those that are no threat to us and support those who would take away our Constitutional freedoms.

BB

Quoted for posterity. Y'all know why.

And since mods cannot be placed on ignore, with this post I bid y'all a fond farewell. To all those who helped us through our housefire and my long battles with various health ailments, you will live forever in my memory and have my eternal gratitude. For those who offered encouragement, prayers, kind thoughts, likewise my undying thanks. And a big hats off for simply putting up with me. But I have determined that I will no longer tolerate any manner of treatment online that, if face to face, would result in one of us going to the hospital and the other to jail. Ain't worth my time any longer.

Some of y'all know where to find me.

Deo vindice.

SNP left???

Well, hope he is ok, health wise, and his record collection growing again. If anyone is in touch with him - pass him my best

BB