Maurice Gibb died... and so will I.

Scanty

pic2.jpg

dan

<sniff> am i actually going to have to fess up to thinking the only bits of the place i've seen were actually alright :(

places get reputations... go to manchester if you want to get shot, liverpool if you want to have your hub caps stolen, glasgow if you want to get beaten up... milton keynes if you want to be bored to tears in a souless corporate hell...

but i have yet to be shot, have anything stolen, be beaten up... or, oddly, bored to tears either...

it's just, well, funnier to take the piss :)

Scanty

I don't know about that. :D

It's a good place for activites. Sports and shopping, etc. It's got just about every 'chick pub' you can ask for. But it's no tourist area. :D It's like...a place built to make up for what every shitty little town surrounding it lacks. For everyone round where I live it's like:
"I've looked everywhere for [insert needed item here] and i can't find it anywhere. Let's go to MK."
"I wanna go skiing but i can't afford France. Let's go to MK."
"I want to see a film but my local ain't showing it. Let's go to MK."

etc etc etc until you die.

Scanty

nambit said:
places get reputations... go to manchester if you want to get shot, liverpool if you want to have your hub caps stolen, glasgow if you want to get beaten up... milton keynes if you want to be bored to tears in a souless corporate hell...

...Aylesbury if you want death by teenage sub-culture.

:disgust:

Scanty

yuss :D

I'd like to emphasis the SHIT in one of my above posts. I'm getting insecurities that a couple of you reckoned I thought that air shot of MK looks good or something. :retard:

unclehobart

So its sterile and pure bubblegum eye candy. Are the prices any good? Product availability? Is there someone there to gleefully help me find the right shade of purple torn jeans jacket that defines me as a person? Is there a Staaaaaaaarbucks?

unclehobart

what are your Starbucks prices? Can I get a venti latte for under 4 pounds? huddle around the table with patty and buffy and talk about clear lip gloss and our shoes? can I find eco friendly shirts made by honest poor crafstmen from mudhut villages? can I play skee ball and crowd watch? bum fags off of 13 y/os? buy kyoot face glitter at that trendy 'I hate my parents' store for pre a cup girls? get prefab pizza served up by an irate Vietnamese man? Watch a movie while my car is being servied?

Scanty

buy kyoot face glitter at that trendy 'I hate my parents' store for pre a cup girls?
:laugh:

Actually the rage around here is Costa Coffee. I don't know about venti latte, but you can get a mocha choco knockers fucka lotta townies extra mucho grande itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow poka-dot bikini with a flake and 15 marshmellows for under £59.99.

Ardsgaine

Oh, man! That's gorgeous!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Edit: Responding to first two pics on previous page... didn't notice you guys had shot ahead of me. :eh: