May be moving

Justintime said:
Motor or bicycle? :D I must do the bike test for motor first, and i think i'm regulated to 125cc first innit? kinda sucky for someone who can ride 1500cc with ease now :D

... and there are restrictions on power:weight ratio for 2 years after you pass the test.

how'd you like to spend over 400 quid a month on commute alone?

It's cheaper if you buy a season ticket... my dad used to commute into Cental London from here... about 1 1/2 hrs by train and tube. This is prime commuter belt country... :D

Justintime said:
Motor or bicycle? :D I must do the bike test for motor first, and i think i'm regulated to 125cc first innit? kinda sucky for someone who can ride 1500cc with ease now :D

Take it from me. Anything over 125cc is wasted anyways. Save the extra petrol and get small bike. It's less likely to get nicked.

Shortly before I had Katie I had a 90cc step-through that got knicked... they chucked it in the back of a van... make sure you chain it to something solid!

most privatised railways still use season passes, certainly on valley lines out of cardiff and first great western they do anyway :shrug:

I'd really appreciate it if any of you can find some loophole anytime :D I'm searching all over the net. From Edmonton Green to Luton its 23.50 return and no season pass as far as the guy tells me.

season pass won't save you much, maybe 10-15%. still not enough to not rent a place there. ;)

Thats true..i'm prolly gonna rent a room somewhere with nothing, no tv, net, nothing.. just lie down my ass and sleep early during the week :headbang:

no net? get back to the doctors now, the lack of oxygen to the brain is making you insane :eek: :D

Back