Me and the boi

PrincessLissa

A picture from this weekend. I have a few more, but I need to look for them. I am trying to get pics of this weekend too. :D

:confused:

attachment.php

ya know you're old when thread titles do THIS to you

"Let's hear it for the boy
Oh, let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You gotta understand
Maybe he's no romeo
But he's my loving one man show
Let's hear it for the boy!"

*needs help*
*sighs*

Leslie said:
ya know you're old when thread titles do THIS to you

"Let's hear it for the boy
Oh, let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You gotta understand
Maybe he's no romeo
But he's my loving one man show
Let's hear it for the boy!"

*needs help*
*sighs*

{I'm old.Although I was only humming it as I don't know the words}

I love the clevage that dress nad my water bra give me. Tis great!

He is very cute, just not the type I usualy find cute. :D

"lets hear it for the boy!"

PrincessLissa said:
I love the clevage that dress nad my water bra give me. Tis great!

He is very cute, just not the type I usualy find cute. :D

"lets hear it for the boy!"

Umh...water-bra? Forgive me if I'm not up on the newest in bra materials, but isn't water really hard to stitch?

MrBishop said:
Umh...water-bra? Forgive me if I'm not up on the newest in bra materials, but isn't water really hard to stitch?

Water bras are like padded bras kinda...except the little pocket where the padding would go now holds a little baggie of water. It gives a more natural lift and feel.

Nixy said:
Water bras are like padded bras kinda...except the little pocket where the padding would go now holds a little baggie of water. It gives a more natural lift and feel.

*imagines the sudden surprise of fellow moshers as her bra explodes, showering those around her with a luke-warm surprise...*

I think I'll stick to the old-fashioned "lift and feel" you get when squeezing between people to get to the bathroom in a crowded bar..

Nixy said:

*wonders what his life expectancy would be reduced to if he went around the clubs dabbin' tits with his cigarette*

Oz said:
*wonders what his life expectancy would be reduced to if he went around the clubs dabbin' tits with his cigarette*

I'd say your age right now if ya hit a chick with just a regualr bra on...OW

The water bra is interesting but it does start to get frosty in the cold weather. I have a funny story about that, but I'll save it for another time asd I think I may have already posted it here. :D

Back