me & the east coast

That's in the DC area, no?

Ugh... 12 hours away by car. I will sadly have to miss it.

Your troop ever come to Atlanta?

kuulani said:
i think its in virginia ... what is there to do in virginia?

Tons of War of Northern Aggression battlefields and related sites. There is some marvelous hiking also.

In the DC area proper, you can dodge stray bullets, take in your adopted nation's capital and its requisite stuff, join me in trying to sandblast the lincoln Memorial :D or any of a hundred other things.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Tons of War of Northern Aggression battlefields and related sites. There is some marvelous hiking also.

In the DC area proper, you can dodge stray bullets, take in your adopted nation's capital and its requisite stuff, join me in trying to sandblast the lincoln Memorial :D or any of a hundred other things.

Nah, you'll only be dodging bullets if you head into parts of South East. I went to school at GW, and I can say the NW is very safe. I was always a big fan of the Smithsonian and the National Air and Space Museum. There is also a Jewelry museum down there I believe, which had some spectacular jewels and such.

Anything in particular you are looking forward to doing? Georgetown has some good bars and shopping if that's your thing. The place isn't cheap though...

SouthernN'Proud said:

I simply can't wait to get you to Stone Mountain. Wanna know why? Guess where the stone for the Lincoln Memorial came from.

DC ... I couldn't get away from it fast enough.

Back