Medieval torture methods

ever been to a torture museum ?

you see things there that ridiculize the ones in that page.

and some werent invented. theres one where theyd burn someone to the point where theyre almost dead but not quite dead put out the fire and let the victim heal then do it again. theyd repeat process til someone was dead. id like to see torture museums and theres one i heard about somewhere in England thats supposed to be haunted. i want to see that. people back then were a lot more mentally deranged and also were much more religious(not a shot at christianity just happens to be a fact that at the time it was the prevalent religion) and wanted to do anything to get the "evil" away. theyd also torture people with mental derangemnts and such which i find to be sad. i say that because noone should ever have been tortured for any reason. weve come so long and we now have new instruments of torture. where did humanity go wrong?

I went to the to the museum of mideval justice and and torture in Rothenburg, West Germany in 1991. That was fun.

there are stuff that would keep you alive for a lot of days and with constant pain.

I believe there's a turkish "device", that is inserted in the anus, and because of your weight it will perforate yourself all the way to your mouth, because of the slow speed at which it goes its way (mainly because the angle), you will be alive for a lot of days.

Originally posted by Luis G
there are stuff that would keep you alive for a lot of days and with constant pain.

I believe there's a turkish "device", that is inserted in the anus, and because of your weight it will perforate yourself all the way to your mouth, because of the slow speed at which it goes its way (mainly because the angle), you will be alive for a lot of days.

holy impalement batman :eek:

theres a chinese torture where they set you on a plot of ground where bamboo is going to grow and it grows through your body.the vietnamese during the vietnam war would take broekn glass that initally did nothing when it was inserted into the male genetalia but then they brought in a sexy girl whod dance and when the men got erect, the glass poked through . OUCH!! :eek: theres all kinds of tortures.

Back