Merry Christmas!

Jon

Yes, it's 0815, and I've been back from work about an hour. I turn the machine on, go on Messenger, and start talking to my ex-girlfriend, Andrea. I manage to slip out that I still want her, and she doesn't take any notice... makes me feel... well, quite shit really.

I then make an intelligent and informed decision... and break out the Bailey's...

Merry Christmas... :(

join the club :headbang:

now. listen carefully.

the only way to get through christmas is to get waisted big time. drink loads and loads of alcohol.
and then, at a certain moment you wake up...with a huge hangover...that's dec 26th...then you growl and fall asleep again. and then you wake up, and christmas is over.

new year's always better.

LOL.gif

as earlier identified - christmas sucks

sorry to hear that jon, have a few and chase the ladies down the local tonight to make yourself feel better :)

ris said:
sorry to hear that jon, have a few and chase the ladies down the local tonight to make yourself feel better :)

HEY!!! Just because you are having a shitty Christmas there's no need to ruin it for several random girls! :mad:

j/k, man. :D

ipmoof said:
ris said:

HEY!!! Just because you are having a shitty Christmas there's no need to ruin it for several random girls! :mad:

j/k, man. :D

could be worse for them, they could live near luffburra:eek:

;)

What on earth was the girl doing up at that god-awful time of the morning?! is it even light then??

anyway, bring on the new year buddy... it's gonna be most successful :)

Back