Metric system...

Do you use the Metric system or Imperial system?

• Metric, exclusively

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Imperial, exclusively

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metric for most part, know Imperial

• Imperial for most part, know metric

• Both/Don't care

• Total voters
I mostly use metric, except for in-house temps like Prof mentionned, and swimming pool temps. When I was younger, I used Kelvin for a while just for fun (Take Celcius degrees and add 270). My parents thought I was fucked up when I said it was 300 outside :retard: :headbang:

kuulani said:
unclehobart said:
My car gets 2400 hand spans to the gill ... and thats how I likes it goldurnit! Metric schmetric. It the ancient Sumerian shusi system for me or nothing at all. *spits defiantly*

:lol: seems to me you're getting over that cold of yours ... :D
Nah. Cold still in full effect. I'm just having a cranky driven moment of mental comedic clarity.

No beer and no tv make Homer something something...

I measured myself last night and I am almost 5'8" (I am about 5'7.75") I alwasy thoughts I was almost 5'9" or more! i am either shirnking or can not measure myself very well!

The smaller the better, IBH as we call it :eek: :p

*everone now starts wondering what the hell Psycho is talking about*[/siz]

I'm not THAT short!!! I don't mind being on my knees sometimes though! :D

I think you'd better direct that at furture b/fs :D ! The current one is turning into more of a best friend rather than a boyfriend (and that is fine by me)!

In response to my 'I'm not THAT short comment": I must be on crack! I am not short at all! I am taller than most women! *bangs head on wall*

Back